Autopsy Roast and toast vs North Melbourne round 18 and changes for Fremantle

Best vs Roos

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have lost four games by under a goal and Collingwood have won four games thunder a goal
What the connection? Don’t get me started about coaches and assistants

* me sonsie in game 1 looked one of our cleanest composed players the whole game. A lot of our senior players are either out of form or the toll of such a long premiership run has caught up to them. We need to start looking to the future and seeing what they can offer with consistent game time. Thomson Dow has patches in the vfl where he looks a level above and then gets 1 game to make a point in the afl and dropped again. These youngsters need prolonged backing in in the seniors to gain experience or unfortunately they’ll struggle to transition to the speed of the higher level
Dow is garbage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have lost four games by under a goal and Collingwood have won four games thunder a goal
storm front GIF

cotch was actually good today, dont know why ppl are going for him

mentally something is wrong with this club now. we lose focus easily, we give easy goals away and miss our easy goals, its pathetic
The fish rots at the head
Poor captaincy selection both give away dumb frees
Poor discipline been going on for about 3 years the flag covered it up in 2020 but how many 50’s do we give away and why is our free kick count against so high the coaches need to own this
Selection is another issue have good kids on list and play list cloggers like Aarts just dumb

Would be embarrassing if we make finals. Says a lot about the standard of the comp too with lots of average teams at the moment. We're not good enough after the last 2 weeks. I've always been of the belief that Dimma lost the absolute buy in and trust of the players after 2020. Destabilised the club and we've never fully recovered. The club will never admit this publicly but it's obvious something has been very wrong the last 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back