• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want a review of the way club has gone about things since the 2021 pre season

There is some serious issues behind the scenes

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don't think so

Its just a matter of our senior players slowing down and our inexperienced players being inconsistent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pathetic football 2 weeks in a row has cost us the season. It was only a matter of time until the likes of castagna and Aarts cost us games and sure enough that’s what has happened. Veterans didn’t lead and are done. I hope the club spends the next 5 weeks playing reserve players to sort those that deserve to be part of our future and those that should be cut. Then I hope we cut hard — time to retire Jack, Edwards, Cotchin, Lambert. Delist Castagna, Aarts. I’d even trade Martin and Vlaustin for picks so we can rebuild. Vlaustuin isn’t a leader’s arseh*le and his poor discipline has cost us. Take the captaincy off Nank and get him fresh for the new season. Finally get Dimma to think long and hard about if he wants to recommit for the rebuild. If his heart is not in it, thanks for the good years and see you later

Exactly…but Dimma will excuse Aarts and will say …yeah, Norf are an up coming side, we felt some of our young kids lack poise and who don’t know our structures bullcrap

Yep he blames the young guys instead of the leaders for the stupid brain snaps. Our leaders have been carried all season

I love what Dimma did for our club, but what a dumb campaigner. I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw Aarts coming on as the sub. How many chances does this guy have to screw up before Dimma realizes he's a scrub. I know we've been joking about Dimma being on the cones but it sure would explain a lot.
Arts fault we kicked 3 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back