Autopsy Roast Toast & Changes for Hawthorn

Top 5 v Saints

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Forget Yze and the ceo , gimmee a forward that resembles afl qty ,,,seriously the lot of em are a pile of dog dos , how many get a game at a top 8 side, answer that question before turning your ire to the coach , can’t mark can’t kick . Thought I’d see a bit of Bauer as I tuned into sec half didn’t take a mark in that time
💯 and those skills and brain fades I have seen better in bush footy.

Everyone needs to chill. Just remember our final game of the 2016 season. Goodness. That was waaaaaay worse than today. This is not Yze’s fault.

Yze needs so much more support. An engaged CEO would be a start, then work down from there. BENNY MUST RESIGN TONIGHT!!!!
💯 his been left to the wolves this season. Football department and hierarchy failed him bigtime.

Said this the other day if Yze has any campaigner in him. He'll lock them all in a room coaches included and ask any campaigner that doesn't want to be here to **** off.
old school. if we were a game outta the 8, i'd agree with you.....good to see a few of the boys having a giggle with butler. dead rubber. yze puts a line thru a couple of veterans and/or borderline best 25 types.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze is emotionless even Im confused as a supporter.
Rioli is a must keep the rest can piss off.
We got bent over badly with the Hopper deal and I would rather play Dow.
Our list is terrible there was absolutely no succession planning for Lynch or Jack.
Ryan is just wasting space in the team and has no ability to mark the footy.

I'm with a few others here and have serious doubts over Yze.
I was at the Hawthorn Carlton game today and was wondering did Hawthorns ball movement get better
after Newman left? The Hawks have a good game plan and the skill to pull it off.

We are ****ed and it's going to be a long time before we become any good again.
emotionless Gets criticised when he shows emotion.

Went to haw game on corporate , if we get inside 10G that’d be a win, by comparison saw very few dropped marks , qty ball movement, a lot of energy stark contrast to the tripe we dish up in what’s clearly our worst season in clubs history
GC better pay up for rioli , he’s undoubtedly our best player this year and on form only one that’d get a game anywhere else
Everyone’s on the table this is ground zero
I was blown away with Hawthorns ball movement especially though the middle by hand.
They are seriously talented and highly skilled.
The second and third efforts is the one thing that stuck out, their willingness to win the ball was obvious.
They built a bloody good side from the draft and with little to no A grade free agency players.

Last edited:
hopper 5 years left of this horrible trade. bloke just handballs blindly when feels pressure and cant hit a target 40m away.
1800 days until his contract is done.

I’ve watched heaps of GWS and never once did I find myself thinking “Wow, I’d really love to see Hopper in a Richmond jumper” but, evidently, that’s exactly what someone thought

I was blown away with Hawthorns ball movement especially though the middle by hand.
They are seriously talented and highly skilled.
The second and third efforts is the one thing that stuck out, their willingness to win the ball was obvious.
They build a bloody good side from the draft and with little to no A grade free agency players.
Yea credit to them they’ve built that list largely thru r2/3s and 4-5 B grade imports that have collectively improved the squad , removing any spuds ,,, like the ones we see dropping simple overhead marks uncontested or big blokes with hands like dinner plates

It’s sad, losing is just ingrained and expected now and I feel like you can see that on the field. It’s a hard thing to snap out of, we’re arguably the most uncompetitive team since Fitzroy.
I think the players expect it. You see a few bad turn overs, we miss a goal it goes up the other end and they just get deflated.
Add to that the umpire reaming and how do they keep a positive attitude.
I was right on the boundary today and could see the players frustration with some of the umpire bullshit.

You know what makes all this so tough to watch?

We don’t have any moments where we’re 40 or 50 points up. Sometimes, bottom teams have games where they’re suddenly up by 50 points (e.g., North Melbourne this year against Collingwood). There is nothing like that.

Also, we struggle to score really badly. I’m pretty sure this is the worst offence I’ve ever seen Richmond field. We average 65 per game this season 🫠

Injuries haven’t helped this season, but it doesn’t change how bad to watch we’ve been.

I can’t wait until we have elite draftees to look forward to watching every week.
Just pretty bereft of talent really , especially in f50 , we get it in there often enough , ffs how we can’t we find a spot for Blighty who plucks marks like he’s picking cherries when no cnt can in our senior team every week , record low marks i50 , oppo shitloads
I too can’t wait to draft day

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast Toast & Changes for Hawthorn

Back