• J. Clarke (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Banks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • J. Ross

Votes: 91 63.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna get trounced by the Swans. I didn't think we were bottom 4 but now it's confirmed that I was wrong.

Early days but Yze hasn't filling me with excitement.

Why not try a toiler like Mansell as a tagger FFS. He doesn't have the skills to be anything else. And those that say defensive fwd. FMD he's miles off that.
Dow see ya. Banks can be our gift to the Tassie Devils.

I'm gonna watch Road House on Prime and see some nongs get smashed to make me feel better. I'm gonna pretend the nongs are the umps.

I’d hate to think what Sydney will do to us with their elite kicking. Think we’ll go 0-5 with Sydney and St Kilda coming in next.

West Coast is probably our first realistic chance of winning before the bye unfortunately unless Sonsie and McAuliffe do something with our midfield
amazing what umpires can do to your confidence

I’d hate to think what Sydney will do to us with their elite kicking. Think we’ll go 0-5 with Sydney and St Kilda coming in next.

West Coast is probably our first realistic chance of winning before the bye unfortunately unless Sonsie and McAuliffe do something with our midfield
Swans will be the first game I have attended in 13months lol

Expected a loss but there's positives. I'm all for playing the next wave but Lefau is miles off AFL atm, needs to continue to learn the game at VFL level.

I would also how Yze makes the necessary calls, we cannot keep playing Pickett, Macintosh and Grimes each week.

Thomson Dow isn't going to make it, he's had chances now but failed week after week to start the season. Needs a spell.

Tyler Young back will stiffen up the key defence a bit.

I'd probably say in:
Hopper, Young, Sonsie
Out: Macintosh, Lefau, Dow

As a starting point would be a good move next week

Good effort in patches.
Can't keep it going but that's where we're at atm.
For how bad he looked we might as well keep lefau in for another week even though he looked a week behind in play today.
Sonsie & Musty in
Banks & Dow out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not convinced we are being coached well

Balta is a defender, period

I thought dusty was returning as a midfielder? Didn’t see him there much

All our discipline problems are still there
The only part I agree with is the personal being picked senior blokes need to go. I just wonder is Tim Livingstone having to much say.

theyd be thinking what have we done coming to a club thats umpired like this

hopper would be thanking his lucky stars with that knee. FMD do we have some world class medicos on the crew. Bulldust. How do we have this many out three rounds in. Here we go again.

Bakes will f/off. Don’t blame him. This transition has been managed piss poorly.

Richmond need to take a look at Melbourne Storm 18 seasons out of 22 top 4 with winning premierships on top .
Sick of hearing the excuse oh but you win flags got to bottom out to shit again , get ****ed loser mentality and ****ing excuse .
Umps can get ****ed to , anyone says we don’t get framed every week is a complete dumb campaigner

Gonna get trounced by the Swans. I didn't think we were bottom 4 but now it's confirmed that I was wrong.

Early days but Yze hasn't filling me with excitement.

Why not try a toiler like Mansell as a tagger FFS. He doesn't have the skills to be anything else. And those that say defensive fwd. FMD he's miles off that.
Dow see ya. Banks can be our gift to the Tassie Devils.

I'm gonna watch Road House on Prime and see some nongs get smashed to make me feel better. I'm gonna pretend the nongs are the umps.
Road House is worse than the umpiring.

hopper would be thanking his lucky stars with that knee. FMD do we have some world class medicos on the crew. Bulldust. How do we have this many out three rounds in. Here we go again.

Bakes will f/off. Don’t blame him. This transition has been managed piss poorly.
louie meehan

Back