• J. Clarke (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Banks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • J. Ross

Votes: 91 63.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't round 1 have a record attendance...and that's after 50% of our fanbase don't go anymore eh 🤔🤔

Nufffffie
yeah 83k with mostly carltoon fans

record attendance

not at our game

The new talent looks very thin on the ground, and a few of the old hands are on the downward slide.

I guess they keep rotating the kids to see who rises and who falls.

It’s all a bit grim.

We’re going to be bottom for a while. Thing that concerns me is that we are doing it again when a new team comes into the comp. Might be the worst list in the comp.

The AFL gutted this team. Gale to Tasmania dimma to gold coast along with key staff. People with the head elsewhere decide to give away future picks and trades for players that are not needed in a rebuild.

They want us to go back to the 90’s Richmond

We’re going to be bottom for a while. Thing that concerns me is that we are doing it again when a new team comes into the comp. Might be the worst list in the comp.
Tassie still at least 4 years away plenty of time to set ourselves up

No one can convince me that Ralphsmith isn't lightyears ahead of Banks.

I honestly don't know what Banks is good at... Because it isn't AFL level football.

Hard to believe that we won the clearance count today...

Also, this was a seriously bad match selection. We missed 2 of our 3 best clearance winners, yet bring in an outside runner.

The ONLY way that works is if Dusty and Bolton play mid all day. You then bring in Clarke and Cumberland to play those roles up forward.

The AFL gutted this team. Gale to Tasmania dimma to gold coast along with key staff. People with the head elsewhere decide to give away future picks and trades for players that are not needed in a rebuild.

They want us to go back to the 90’s Richmond
nah must still go to the games and support the afl and umpire cheating like tiggerman 😹😹😹

What on earth were some of you expecting?

Our 5 collective ins this week had like 35 games of experience between them.

We had a change minutes before the game, we're missing half our key defenders, our best midfielder this year is out injured, we have a coach in his 3rd AFL game and we were absolutely crucified again by the umpires.

Last week we nearly snatch a win with half a bench for a half and no key defenders.

All things considered Yze has got a lot out of them in the circumstances.

People need to read we are not a finals side this year. It's about rebuilding now.
A very good post, couldn’t agree more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port killed us in the second half but that 50 metre penalty and goal that Lynch gave away at the end of the second quarter was massive.

Dow has been given a decent crack at it and has failed to take his opportunity.

Banks back to the VFL, he’s still young enough that he can potentially still make it.

Lefau gets a pass from too much criticism as it’s his first game but he looked way out of his depth so back to the VFL for him too.

Cumberland, Sonsie, McAuliffe to replace those 3 will make a decent difference to the quality of our team.

Tassie still at least 4 years away plenty of time to set ourselves up

Did you see how GWS was allowed to raid the comp and draft system? I bet you we will have to give up players too.

And we’re going to lose our most important person to them. Going to be a farken hard few years.

Did you see how GWS was allowed to raid the comp and draft system? I bet you we will have to give up players too.

And we’re going to lose our most important person to them. Going to be a farken hard few years.
Can’t worry about it
Like I said we have at least 4 years to set ourselves up and get a core in place

Meh. I heard it all through 2010-2014 when GC and GWS came through. Didn't stop us.

We had our talent in Cotch, Dusty, Jack, Rance and Sheds and got active recruit guys like Prestia, Houli, Grigg and Nank. Our late drafting picking up guys like Castagna, Broad, Lambert, Short, Butler was also exceptional

Wtf. Are you aware of the recruitment system between the sports?
If we were like the nrl we'd be like our nrl cousins west Tigers.No one wouldn't come to us because we're shit.im talking when the draft came in.
What's more horrifying. Dusty would've been in the blues zone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast Toast & Changes for Round 3 V Sydney

Back