Autopsy Roast, Toast & Changes for Saints

Top 5 v North

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Kozi is a decent mark overhead, but it’s like he has no centre of gravity. He’s so easily pushed over
weak core. hes built like a big bush footballer. needs to get serious in the gym and not just work the glamour muscles.

😂 not sure why lolnorfff flogs laughing at the post it’s true you’re still shit 💩
We had about 6 or 7 more scoring shots , like 3 frees for the sec half to like a 12 ,,,,apparently taking the legs out doesn’t apply to us or being thrown to the ground without the ball 15m from goal , flipping r souls

We had about 6 or 7 more scoring shots , like 3 frees for the sec half to like a 12 ,,,,apparently taking the legs out doesn’t apply to us or being thrown to the ground without the ball 15m from goal , flipping r souls
Business as usual at marvel against norf

Im not sure why Norf fans/ players celebrating like they’ve won a flag , you dumb campaigners have like 8 first round picks and had we kicked straight and not got fcd over yet again by umps we win , and that’s against an injury depleted rabble that we are
You're hurting, I know, just let it out. But what happened to Steely Dan, he was looking okay?

A rotten culture had set in to our club. The rats are leaving the sinking ship. It’s now going to be decades for us to get back.

People want a statue of Gale 😂
Sorry but that’s absolute crap.
Poor form mainly in part to a horrendous injury run doesn’t mean there’s a rotten culture, and I don’t know too many people who have committed to an organisation for 15 yrs after achieving ultimate success 3x.
Settle.

Just watched Yze presser looks like he has no answers, just spinning on the spot

sometimes when you get the big gig you find out you are just not up to it.

Poor efforts poor execution from players who have been playing and training for years means that they are not committed to the coach, he just cannot motivate these men to take that extra step.

Spoonyze sounded and looked like a dead man walking during his presser and if there is any truth in Balme did not think he was the right man for the coaching job I am bemused they would have gone against his advice.

3 matches to go our best hope is a few 100 point blow out loses and that will force the dilapidated board to make the right call and replace the coach so we can reboot for 2025.

Just watched Yze presser looks like he has no answers, just spinning on the spot

Poor efforts poor execution from players who have been playing and training for years means that they are not committed to the coach, he just cannot motivate these men to take that extra step.

Spoonyze sounded and looked like a dead man walking during his presser and if there is any truth in Balme did not think he was the right man for the coaching job I am bemused they would have gone against his advice.

3 matches to go our best hope is a few 100 point blow out loses and that will force the dilapidated board to make the right call and replace the coach so we can reboot for 2025.

If he had a full list to choose from for most of the season, I would agree. He’s had to drive a leaky boat with nothing to plug the holes. Let’s see how he goes next season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balme was right

did he say um again ?

I feel like we need to keep one of Rioli or Baker (just one) and clean out every other player who wants out. I’m not a fan of culling all your experience but Taranto and Hopper are still there. Bolton and Graham may fill needs at Freo and/or West Coast but they aren’t much use to us anymore.

Disaggree. Anyone who isn't 100% committed needs to leave. Only way Yze can build a list. If anyone is even considering leaving, best piss them off.

No chance they're sacking him in year 1...in 12 Months time perhaps

you should ask the question, what does he have to work with? Dimma saw it , thats why he left.
AS i said, why dont you look at our recruits and players who are obviously past it. there is your answer.

The President reckons he’s a 5-10 year coach mate.

Anyone enjoying that loss and pick 1 needs an uppercut.
This club has gone backwards so quickly it’s staggering.
But getting a wooden spoon is an absolute disgrace and heads need to roll.

Just watched the reply as out all day. What a stinking performance. Hang your heads in shame some/most of the senior team. Miller needs to go. Balta and Dusty completely missing and checked out. Shorty, no idea. Massive clean out needed of most of these insipid campaigners. Putrid.

Anyone enjoying that loss and pick 1 needs an uppercut.
This club has gone backwards so quickly it’s staggering.
But getting a wooden spoon is an absolute disgrace and heads need to roll.
Its hardly been a normal year, how many players have we used again

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast, Toast & Changes for Saints

Back