Autopsy Roast & Toast R18 vs Brisbane & Changes for R19 vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got to agree, but Cumberland only stringed together only one decent game and MRJ still needs time to build a tank and consistency. Ralphsmith similar. VFL cupboard not exactly bursting at the seams.
Think it's more likely that Edwards and Prestia return and Bolton spends more time forward.
Dima said shedda almost got up for this game, lock for next week!

No one else tho… he didn’t mention vlaustin, I thought he just had a corky so hopefully be right to go..

Prestia he said won’t play next week.

I know the cupboard is dry in respect to replacing Castagna and aarts but how can they retain their spot after tonight and the last few weeks?

So many positives tonight. Nank huge. Chol played a blinder, Parker promising debut nice and tough at the ball. Bakes our everywhere man just a gun. Best game Rioli's played in years I reckon. A Dimma masterstroke we didn't see coming playing Daniel off half-back. And Stacky, the bloke breaks lines for us, starting to believe he belongs. Hope Dustys injury isn't too bad, he was unbelievable in that 3rd qtr. That win just the tonic while in lockdown. GO TIGES !! 🐯

Chol - so last week I wanted him delisted. But a common thought is to expect a player to be something he,s not rather than focus on what they can do. Perhaps he’s a good 2nd ruck / 3rd fwd and understand that’s his limit - but it’s a good limit. Maybe trade CCJ as he has more currency and keep Marbs as a role player rather than the other way around

Great games from Jack Hawkins, Ian Nankervis, Dean Rioli and David Graham. Big thanks to the Darwin crowd too.

Out: George, McIntosh
In: Noah, Naish

Sorry George, you just don’t do enough.

Toast: Jack, Jack, Nank and Marbs, but mainly Nank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s the best game Rioli has played for us in a loooong time. Chol has such beautiful skills, I hope tonight gave him some confidence. Thought Parker did well in his first game at a club he only joined few weeks ago, he stays in for sure. Nank back makes our side so much stronger too what a beautiful man he is

Speaking of kicks, 3 of the worst to wear a Tigers jumper, Castagna, Ross and Parker. Castagna’s selfishness and stupidity mind boggling tonight.

Geez you obviously weren't alive in the 80s.

I agree, just want a replacement for the goal of the year forward Rioli we had a few years back.
We did have a forward Higgins goal of the year.....
Had a plethora of small forward: Higgins, Butler, Stengle - let them all go...
Maurice Jnr

Not sure who I’d prefer out of CCJ or Chol but I reckon Chol suits the 3rd tall / backup ruck role better cause of his athleticism

If CCJ plays that role we might be a bit top heavy, yet if CCJ was the 2nd forward option he would be better than Chol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The big question is, the Tiges and AFL are currently like bitter and twisted ex lovers after a massive split.

Pre lockdown they bumped this GF replay from Friday night to non free to air Sunday arvo.

Now with covid relocations and a great Tiger win, surely we have to go back to prime time over the Pies and Port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back