Autopsy Roast & Toast R18 vs Brisbane & Changes for R19 vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure who I’d prefer out of CCJ or Chol but I reckon Chol suits the 3rd tall / backup ruck role better cause of his athleticism

If CCJ plays that role we might be a bit top heavy, yet if CCJ was the 2nd forward option he would be better than Chol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At this stage Chol by the length of the flemington straight.

Best win of the year
Terrible prep, copping a beating all week, come out and win like that. Unreal.

Just makes you wonder what has happened the last month. We should have held on against WCE and beaten Pies and be safely entrenched in the 8. Saints was just an absolute shocker and drained our confidence for Gold Coast game (which while shocking we still could have won late). Ah well. Titch back next week helps. Not sure about Vlastuin but would like to see him play. Fingers crossed for Dusty. If Caddy doesn't come in for Macca/Dusty, his papers are well and truly stamped.

Dima said shedda almost got up for this game, lock for next week!

No one else tho… he didn’t mention vlaustin, I thought he just had a corky so hopefully be right to go..

Prestia he said won’t play next week.

I know the cupboard is dry in respect to replacing Castagna and aarts but how can they retain their spot after tonight and the last few weeks?
I agree.
Last week I had Chol replacing Castagna in my team selection, but then Chol replaced Nank instead....(in my mind Nank was returning)
Wasn't paying enough attention this week, but any of Nank, Lambert, Parker should have displaced at least one of those two?
Instead, they dumped three youngsters: RCD, Dow, Naish.
I sort of get it, but I'd like us to rotate one of those youngsters into the team for a 2-3 block. Perhaps having Mansell and a new-to-team Parker was enough without "carrying" a midfield youngster as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The big question is, the Tiges and AFL are currently like bitter and twisted ex lovers after a massive split.

Pre lockdown they bumped this GF replay from Friday night to non free to air Sunday night.

Now with covid relocations and a great Tiger win, surely we have to go back to prime time over the Pies and Port.

Nah, I hope that no-one watches the game out of spite, and we win 1 goal to the Cats 3 behinds so that 7 lose money on the game.

Me too. Just like saying the word...We are pretty light on for tall defenders down atm.

All good. I know you were joking, I'm just hoping he doesn't miss games -- which he would with that sort of injury. It's getting rediculous having players coming back only to have others go down. We can't take a trick!

Just makes you wonder what has happened the last month. We should have held on against WCE and beaten Pies and be safely entrenched in the 8. Saints was just an absolute shocker and drained our confidence for Gold Coast game (which while shocking we still could have won late). Ah well. Titch back next week helps. Not sure about Vlastuin but would like to see him play. Fingers crossed for Dusty. If Caddy doesn't come in for Macca/Dusty, his papers are well and truly stamped.

It was the recession we had to have.

At this stage Chol by the length of the flemington straight.

I'll go the opposite and say CCJ. Younger, more likely as a forward (taking into account tonight, where Chol kicked 3 freak goals). I think he has more mongrel. I'm not sure Chol will ever click consistently. Having said that Chol does things that CCJ will never do. It might depend what we get offered in a trade for CCJ.... We really need to make sure we draft/trade a replacement for JR when he retires in 2026 ;)

Tbh the Bolton one was the worst of the lot.. could be in strife if brissy player has any ill effects.
Maybe les flouros got sick Of
STAND
STAND
STAND
STAND
STAND
STAND
STAND
STAND
STAND
STAND
STAND....YOU GET THE POINT.😉

that centre clearance, inside 50 mark and goal from Jack Graham in the 4th went a long way to us winning the game. Last few weeks we've missed that spark in the last when the opposition gets a run on and he stood up. 2 votes JG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back