Autopsy Roast & Toast R18 vs Brisbane & Changes for R19 vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win by the tiges for Jack's 300th.

Liking Stack, Mansell, and Rioli together in the back line.

Big Cholly proved me wrong this week. Although Ive always thought he's extremely talented, last week I was thinking don't play him, get him out of the team asap... as I've said I think he gets lost too often, which is costly. But perhaps when is not the ONLY genuine ruck playing then it is not such an issue. Played a great game last night.

Big Nank is an asbolute beast... something like 22, possesions, 18 of which contested?

Hopefully Dusty & Atsbury pull up alright.
Last night just shows how important Nank is …. He is a beast … if he had of played the last few weeks …. We would be in a different position

As a Chol lover,I said earlier this year he has past Allir Allir and I stand by that.

Allir Allir is a great player too.

Nank and Chol were awesome together.

Nank ,you gun.

I hope Castagna turns it around,I hate seeing players being hung and quartered like they have murdered someone.

Love em all.

He is a Tiger prem player.

#RICHMONDWAY
Well said mate.
George is a Richmond man.
Sad how he gets treated on here by some.
5 straight kicks and he'd be a Norm Smith Medalist.
But nah he's shit.
Doesn't deserve 3 medals.

eede26ff6783a66bd22839c185f05a50.jpg

Got my wish :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tatts numbers plz.

Great win by the tiges for Jack's 300th.

Liking Stack, Mansell, and Rioli together in the back line.

Big Cholly proved me wrong this week. Although Ive always thought he's extremely talented, last week I was thinking don't play him, get him out of the team asap... as I've said I think he gets lost too often, which is costly. But perhaps when is not the ONLY genuine ruck playing then it is not such an issue. Played a great game last night.

Big Nank is an asbolute beast... something like 22, possesions, 18 of which contested?

Hopefully Dusty & Atsbury pull up alright.

Chol has always been good when he’s allowed to roam and use his athleticism. He is not a great stay-at-home forward or full-time ruck. He lacks the strength and stamina for both. With Lynch and Nank in the team, Chol is allowed to shine and show his own particular skills (speed, leap, agility).

Reckon we’ve found a good one in Mansell.
Plays a physical brand that stands up in high pressure games and has decent foot skills.

I don’t think he’ll reach the same level as Houli or Short but I think he can be a regular in our back 6.

Rolling the clock back here but he reminds me of a tenacious back pocket in the 90s - Chris Bond

Plays a physical brand that stands up in high pressure games and has decent foot skills.

I don’t think he’ll reach the same level as Houli or Short but I think he can be a regular in our back 6.

Rolling the clock back here but he reminds me of a tenacious back pocket in the 90s - Chris Bond
Great comparison. I reckon he could be a better one on one defender than those too. Chaffey in his later years with more spring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chol has always been good when he’s allowed to roam and use his athleticism. He is not a great stay-at-home forward or full-time ruck. He lacks the strength and stamina for both. With Lynch and Nank in the team, Chol is allowed to shine and show his own particular skills (speed, leap, agility).
How do you think he would go playing that roaming wing like Richo did at the end of his career… I have a feeling that’s Marbs perfect spot

Only just starting,give him time to see how much improves.

See a few rating Cotchins game…
His first qtr was ok where he had 5 tackles but didn’t lay a single one after that.
In the last qtr he was so frustrating, he could not run and refused to even pick up a man. He’s gotta be better than that.

Great comparison. I reckon he could be a better one on one defender than those too. Chaffey in his later years with more spring.
I loved the way Bond played he was fearless, played every game like it was his last. He was always getting under the opposition small forwards skin, playing in their pocket.

Good work by our recruiting and list management team to pluck Mansell after cream of the crop was taken in ND and Rookie drafts.

I reckon there’s some hidden gems out there. It’d be nice if we could pluck a mature KPD from the State League’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back