Autopsy Roast & Toast R18 vs Brisbane & Changes for R19 vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's his spot. He'll cause massive headaches for opposition defences if we can keep that structure together.

In other words, just so long as Nank, Lynch and Jack are all there as well.

The first time we've played a 4 quarter game this year (maybe 3 and a half) and easily our best win. The pressure, intent and aggression was there all night. That's what has been missing all year. If that stays we are in every game.

fu** me though, Castagna and Aarts. FFS Dimma, surely someone can do better.
Castagna has to be dropped for showboating when he could have passed it for an easy goal

In the first half we looked like the Richmond of 2021 despite leading for much of it. However, did anyone else feel like we were starting to look like the Richmond of old towards the end of the game with our pressure making the opposition feel fatigue and us winning the territory battle? That was probably the most promising we’ve looked since the Bulldogs game.

So I missed the game, I’ve been away since Thursday, however I’m watching the replay and I’m halfway through the last quarter. What’s with all the dangerous tackle decisions? Did that win the rule of the round roulette?
“There is no rule of the round” -AFL

Why? He did nothing wrong but go for the ball hard like the game is meant to be played. If more players played the game like him and the umpires allowed the game played like he plays it would be a better spectacle.

That little bitch doesn't deserve to step on the same ground as dusty let alone touch him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Castagna has to be dropped for showboating when he could have passed it for an easy goal

In his defence he probably thought if he passed it that it would have missed the target , so he took his chances hoping to miss kick it through the middle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't seen the replày. I'll listen out. We won the free kick count, but from what I can remember, lots of ruck infringements
Yes, very dangerous tackles we did only we were the walking wounded lol.

What a gutsy win.
3 hurt including the Goat.
We luv Qld.
BTW.Nank is almost our most important player.We walk alot taller with him in the side.
Yeah was it last season and the season before when Soldo came on people were trading him weird.

Great win by the tiges for Jack's 300th.

Liking Stack, Mansell, and Rioli together in the back line.

Big Cholly proved me wrong this week. Although Ive always thought he's extremely talented, last week I was thinking don't play him, get him out of the team asap... as I've said I think he gets lost too often, which is costly. But perhaps when is not the ONLY genuine ruck playing then it is not such an issue. Played a great game last night.

Big Nank is an asbolute beast... something like 22, possesions, 18 of which contested?

Hopefully Dusty & Atsbury pull up alright.

Is Rafa the Barometer? He would have been awesome getting no possessions and getting in dusty's face to teach him a footy lesson.
No Rafa = Hipwood cause he looks like Nadal.

I'm no fan of Matho (the so called barometer) needs to worry about cementing a spot in an AFL side rather than mouthing off and showing attitude.

Last edited:
Ross was very good in the 3rd and last….lots of pressure applied, great follow up work., hard at it…I like this version of Jack Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back