Autopsy Roast & Toast R18 vs Brisbane & Changes for R19 vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally a little luck with the Cats game being moved to Sunday, giving Dusty and a few others time to recover. Caddy deserves to come in and would love to see MRJ get a taste.
It always was 145 Sunday , I had ruddy corporate tickets to Cats presidents lunch and just ordered off flea bay the three premiership pins for my lapel , guess they’ll be for a rainy day now

Playing well and winning that just makes the last few games suck even more. Wouldn't take much to not collapse against Eagles, Pies and Suns. Winning those and still getting smashed by the Saints still would have us =4th.

If Nank played all those I dare say we win all those 3. Seemed to lose them all because of shit center clearance work which he dominated last night.

You would prefer they act like it wasn’t a potentially serious injury?
No just saying that I would prefer they give our win more credit than they have. It was a bloody good win. That's all I am saying. He is a genuine superstar. Of course it's gonna be big news but they could have given the win more attention...that's all I am saying. And they are a bunch of richmond hating flogs. That's all I am saying.😉

It always was 145 Sunday , I had ruddy corporate tickets to Cats presidents lunch and just ordered off flea bay the three premiership pins for my lapel , guess they’ll be for a rainy day now
When did you book for Sunday?
Media reports initially said it was Friday night and the AFL moved the game the day after the Pies loss and moved Pies v Port to Friday night.
Benny was apparently furious and a few in the media are suggesting the relationship between Benny and Gill is at an all time low (even Benny interviewed last night before the game was filthy this had been moved to QLD)

Hard to imagine anyone recommending (or wanting) a grant final replay 145 on a Sunday over prime time Friday night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my guess is that dusty knocked back docs advise and said he's watchin the boys and my second guess is dusty has escaped anything serious as he wasn't vomiting even tho he did look a bit pale. def something to be concerned with for sure.

Hope he's safe and well. Copped a bad one to my right kidney playing football back when I was 24. I was very ordinary for about three weeks and still not 100% for about two months. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. It was a long process.

Looks like S Hocking and Co will need to go back to the drawing board. That game was stamped with our DNA. Loved Lynch's backpeddle that resulted in a goal. Totally erratic and unpredictable. Hopefully we continue our true and tested style, because the netball version of the game is horrendous.

Roast

"Forceful contact" - Looks like it was "trialed" against us, and as per usual, paid always against us.
Castagna continually being picked and not impacting the game.
Dusty's injury. Hopefully just a minor issue.
Another injury - this time Macca and possibly Astbury.

Toast

We got up for Jack's 300th, and witness his BOG performance.
Nank is the definition of "barometer". Remember he was FOURTH in line at the Swannies.
Cotch's response should keep the media at bay for a day or two...
No fade out in the last, no room for the umps to pinch it for the bears
Ross and Rioli's response since returning.
Lambert is very important to our side
Another week for returning players to regain fitness.

Shocked to see us lose three easy games, but VERY pleased we beat this mob, and who knows, maybe next week.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back