Autopsy Roast & Toast R19 vs Geelong & Changes for R20 vs Fremantle

Best vs Geelong

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardwick needs to bite the bullet on 2021. We are not going to win a final, let alone the flag.

Just play the kids ffs. Naish, RCD, Martyn, CCJ, MRJ.

Let the seniors have a well earned rest.
AFL would call it tanking and deduct points for next year

I have said for a number of weeks why does Short in the main when kicking in go sideways and we end up blocked into the back pocket
He is supposed to be able to kick it 55 plus why not run his 20 and bomb it either down the middle occasionally ( set play) or down the line so we can at least clear the defensive 50
It’s crazy, when we take kick ins it’s like we are trying not to get scored against. Basically everyone else in the league is trying to score from a kick in.

Good .. we can use the fourth or fifth pick on some limited campaigner with below-average skills and give him Castagna or Aarts' job.

geez, gotta a different record to play?

Hes injured atm brother, ive seen more out of him this season than chol.
At least hes on the park more than 55% of game time and doesnt shirk a contest every second.
Hahaha brother his last few games were ass and atleast Chol is a contest in the ruck. CCJ is the type of player that’s needs A++ delivery and right now we don’t have it (have we ever had it ?) slow lumbering forward is lynch for us and we can’t afford l two.
Also every game ccj plays he hurst his trade value and the tigers know that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought it might have been a tad closer but it's about what I expected. From what I saw I thought we started well but when you're up against a leading premiership fancy you really need your best. We are neither playing anywhere near our best nor do we have the personnel available.

I don't want to sound like a defeatist because we'd all love a miracle but I just don't see it happening this year and we need a full refresh. Too many signs this year since round one that are still around that tell me we don't have the game plan anymore and teams know how to play us. We've been slaughtered up the guts and really vulnerable to teams going end to end. Teams don't panic under our pressure anymore. Their players with the ball seem to be instructed not to panic and to hold it until they draw in two or three of our guys as we over commit and then they release to a spare and are gone. Most teams are making sure they only short pass through their 60-80m from goal to take our sweeping defenders out on the game. They're all playing high short kick and mark games so we have no chance to pressure at all. There are more but there's a few obvious signs that what has mostly worked for the last four years won't stand up anymore.

Parker worth a contract next year

yep. Definitely something to work with and will come at a price point that we can fit in the cap.

we need a change of style though. If Dimma is staying we need a rethink of our assistants particularly if we lose Kingsley

SACK EVERYONE. I AM PLANNING A PROTEST MARCH TO PUNT ROAD OVAL NEXT SATURDAY AT 10.20am. DUSTY, UNSIGHTED, BALTA - HOPELESS, PRESTIA - A WASTE OF PICK 6. WE HAVE NO DEPTH AND TIME TO HAVE A 5 YEAR REBUILD.
Sounds like something that bloke would say, the guy who used to ring up talk back radio every week after a Tigers loss......I think his name was Mario from Doncaster....arrgh the good old days 🤣🤣

Wrong on Kingsley, he was our midfield stoppage coach last year and is our backline coach this year.
Lonergan is our midfield stoppage coach and Mcqualter is our ball movement and our forwards coach, he’s doing two jobs this year which is a joke.

That's right. I forgot Kingsley switched roles. The point still stands though. The Midfield and Forwards coaches are in trouble at the end of the year, I think. No way are they hitting their KPI'S.

Sounds like something that bloke would say, the guy who used to ring up talk back radio every week after a Tigers loss......I think his name was Mario from Doncaster....arrgh the good old days 🤣🤣

yeah, Mario is actually Biffinator. Very clever stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back