• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 59: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Played 2 good quarters and 2 shit quarters. Plenty to work on.

Hopefully those dewy conditions **** of for next week, a lot of slipping over and fumbling again this week.

Read the first few pages of this thread, couldn't take it anymore. Disgraceful how little faith you all have.

We've won 2 of the last 3 flags and we won 8 of the last 9 games of the season looking like the best team in it by a mile.

Came up against Brisbane in Brisbane and they played about as well as I have seen them play. Very high standard match, and if not for a few dumb 50s and the crazy decision not to play Lynch when he was 98% fit we probably would have got up.

Then we shrug off St Kilda without too much trouble. Didn't play our best but how often do you see us flog sides by 10 goals anyway? Got the job done.

Port have not yet proven themselves in finals and they have a soft underbelly. If we show up and bring the heat in a prelim, they will ****ing crumble. Mark my words.

In my mind we are red hot favourites for this.

interesting to see if chol possibly comes back next week?
Trust me i think hes a spud as much as anybody but we’ll be playing against two decent rucks next week instead of one.

I got everything I wanted...

A win.
No injuries.

I hope no reports but that knee drop by Lunch was a bit naughty. Should be at most a hit to the pocket not time off -- if it even gets looked at.
It shouldn’t be looked at, but man, not going to lie, I’m worried. I like him playing on the edge but there’s going to come a time when the tribunal says screw it, you’re gone for a week, learn your lesson, hopefully it’s not this week.

Lynch gets a week. Watch it
Surely not? It’s low impact and the MRO wouldn’t suspend him for that in isolation.

However, it’s definitely annoying how about most players in our team don’t do unnecessary things like that whereas this is probably Lynch’s 4th or 5th incident. He’s so crucial to the way we play as we saw last week. We need him for the finals and he cannot be doing that anymore. I don’t care what Hardwick says about it. If he’s away from the ball, then he simply doesn’t hit another player high or low.

4 years ago we would have killed just to win a final, now some are not happy because we didn't win by 70 points :p
Was just thinking, if in 2015 you told me that in 2020 we’d win a final and I’d be kind of disappointed, I would have called you crazy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It shouldn’t be looked at, but man, not going to lie, I’m worried. I like him playing on the edge but there’s going to come a time when the tribunal says screw it, you’re gone for a week, learn your lesson, hopefully it’s not this week.
It has to be worthy of a suspension, nothing he’s done has been worthy of a suspension. The worst thing was the hit and Collins and that’s been adjudicated as a fine all year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast SF vs St Kilda & Changes for Port Adelaide

Back