• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 59: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

definitely cotchin wont get rubbed out. i dont even remember the incident

was literally a tackle to stop jones taking advantage, half a second after the whistle

standard high tackle around the shoulder which shuoldn't even be a free (afl need to change the rules)

zero chance of anything

Very pleased with Prestia's 2nd half - I was getting a bit worried that he had been invisible for the last 2 weeks.
Hopefully that was Jack's traditional 'finals shocker' he has somewhere along the way. He didn't do anything wrong - he just didn't do anything at all. But he made sure Lynch got one-on-ones all night.

My change - Pickett out for Aarts. Bolton and Rioli can cover Pickett missing from the midfield. I notice we missed a lot of crumbing pressure after the kick to the key forward post - and then I remembered that Aarts was definitely our best pure 'pack rover' through the season. And Pickett was not good tonight - he's being found out by the pressure in big games (yes, I know about last year's GF, but be honest - GWS froze so much they wouldn't have beaten the Manangatang 3rds).

But that's being picky - and maybe we don't change a winning side - and we did win well.

Great win boys , typical Tiger game , great pressure , get a good lead ! Mini fight back by opposition then we comfortably win !

Lynch , Shai , Titch , Dusty , Houli great games , no change for next week.

Happy to go with Astbuty/Balta as backup ruck with Broad covering either whilst in there.

Bring on the Power , our 4th prelim in a row

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

surely Leppa is the defensive line coach

You’re quite right, but very successful forwards coach in 2017 ;)

Assistant Coach, backline/defence

Richmond welcomed Justin Leppitsch back to Tigerland in an assistant coaching role in 2017.

The triple Brisbane premiership player returned to Richmond, following three seasons as senior coach of the Brisbane Lions.

Prior to his senior coaching role, Leppitsch, 41, served as an assistant coach at Richmond for four seasons from 2009-13, alongside senior coach, Damien Hardwick.

Leppitsch took charge of a small forward line with great success in 2017 and 2018, and took responsibility of the backline in 2019, where he made a name for himself as a triple-premiership defender with the Brisbane Lions.

In 2020 Justin Leppitsch will remain as the AFL Backs coach and Defensive Coordinator after an excellent 2019 season looking after the defence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

READ BEFORE VOTING
If I catch any of you smart arses from opposition clubs or even our own who give bogus votes like last week when Chol got 25 votes, then it will be an instant card.
thread ban for ours and at least a day off or worse for oppo supporters.
first and only warning.
I can see who votes for who so don’t tempt me.

But I want to give chol a vote!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast SF vs St Kilda & Changes for Port Adelaide

Back