• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 59: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as this hurts. You deserved to win tonight and I'm only here because you are the only team I respect in the 8. Hope you go all the way. :(
Cheers mate.
You guys will go alright next year.
Another pre-season into king.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got to say - KMac doesn't lose contests! Whenever he is near the ball - he gets it. He outmarks opposition players. He beats them to loose balls. He tackles when he has to. And he's a good user of the ball.
I know he looks as rough as bags, but the last 12 weeks he has been in our top 5-6 players. Just a fantastic comeback when we all thought he was trade bait at the start of the season.

Cracks me up that people think the Saints would’ve won if they kicked straight, we were dominating the centre, odds are we’d kick the next goal anyway.

the kinda people suggesting that don't have enough brains to realise the ball would go back to the centre after a goal and not get stuck in our d50 any more

Just got to say - KMac doesn't lose contests! Whenever he is near the ball - he gets it. He outmarks opposition players. He beats them to loose balls. He tackles when he has to. And he's a good user of the ball.
I know he looks as rough as bags, but the last 12 weeks he has been in our top 5-6 players. Just a fantastic comeback when we all thought he was trade bait at the start of the season.
And he has good hair yeah yeah

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast SF vs St Kilda & Changes for Port Adelaide

Back