• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 59: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't wait to AFL 360 on Monday and the the look on Wankleys face after the Cats go out in straight sets.
I wish. But I can't see it.
He will be sour enough that we won though.
He will be outraged lynch hasn't been Suspended or cotchin.
His whole show will be focused on umpiring against the bully tigers in hope that the umps reem us next week

By a absolute miracle we won the free kick count
Next week we get reamed , without a shadow of a doubt

Will be 29 - 5 in ports favour

Then oppo fans will say we got looked after

Three I want to comment on some may call them lesser lights outside of the club.

I do not know why but with Broad back in the side he fits a missing link that you do not know is missing until you witness his aerial and running power

Changes our dynamic in a very good way from the goal line to defensive wing.

Kamdyn playing great pressure finals football.

and a lot of work for obvious reasons is done by the oppos on Lambert to suppress his influence

but I can sense a break out game is building.

Port beat us by 21 points last time out despite dominating the stats. This time around we'll be getting a proper 7 day break and flying day before. Plus we'll have: Nankervis Edwards Houli Astbury Prestia Graham Cotchin Back in the line up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of takes from tonight

Cotch has lost a yard

Pickett needs to learn how to step someone rather than telegraphing his disposals and getting smothered

Edwards is a gun, lots of similarities with Pendlebury with the amount of time and vision he has, but Edwards is more dynamic.

Ryder out gave us more opportunities to score from centre clearances, probably the most all year, plus we got outscored from turnovers. Would be awesome if we could keep up the scoring from clearances as well as increasing our scoring from turnovers.

Balta in the ruck looks good, adds an extra mid to the group. Played forward a bit too which helped.

Macca was awesome on the wing.

Baker is a very good footballer.

Best thing about tonight is that we got gametime into some rusty players, I don't think Lynch will kick 2.5 and 1 OOF next week if he gets 8 shots at goal. That being said he did get 6 FF which definitely wont happen next week.

Can't see any changes next week

we pumped em easily...

only felt close because of the umps performance first 14 mins of 3rd quarter
we need to improve though from today to beat port. because we are playing against 21 on the field thats the umps, and im dead serious. the bias ump will be off the charts next week hence we need to go to another level

The more I look at it in real time not slow mo its kind of in the one action of him standing up. Rather than purposely dropping the knee. Haters gon hate.

Wont get rubbed out. If the MRO gets cooked by social media then easy win at tribunal coming up.
To me it looked like his leg slipped on yhe dewy grass as he went to stand up....😏🤷‍♀️

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast SF vs St Kilda & Changes for Port Adelaide

Back