Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Seth Campbell

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Ben Miller

Votes: 20 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The season is a write off and I know it's hard with young players and no continuity etc, but jeez our ball movement is painful to watch at the moment. No wonder you look at the stat sheet and Vlastuin, Short and Rioli are all near the top - they all take turns kicking it to each other from the kick outs. Chip it to the pocket, wait 10 seconds, bomb it to the wing, rinse and repeat for 4 quarters. It would be nice to see us try and shift the defence side to side once in a while. That's how those little in board holes get opened up.

I heard from a player the culture has completely changed a couple of years ago.

Half the list, coach, Balme, CEO and president gone.

Don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes to work out that was going to happen.

Question is whether this group has it in them to forge another strong culture.

He loses a contest on the wing and jogs back by himself. Every game I’ve watched got to enjoy the sight of number 30 slow jogging back down the wing by himself. He’s a good chunk of the reason why our defence sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look he wasn't alone out there there was plenty of of his team mates doing the same today jogging around the G, he's been playing well down back the last month so to judge him on one bad performance is you just being frustrated and diasppointed by singling him out, he's not that bad as you claim just give him a go.

Howdy All, I know it didn't go your way today, we have been your bunnies for years.
I just wish to acknowledge the great man 'Dusty' what a superb player, unfortunately I picked him in the Giants GF and ended up flipping putrid. He has been one of the best I have seen in my time, total RESPECT to him and the Tige fans for honouring him with such an attendance. Cheers and Beers.

Their ball movement is amazing. Just got home from the game.
They are also very well coached. Everyone knows their role and they stick to it.
I think finals is beyond them this year, but they’ll plays finals next year.
For us I liked Ralphsmith and Campbell. Campbell in particular has some real tools that others just don’t have. Another 40 games into him and he will be very good.
Agree 100% said something very similar in the game day thread.
Just read an earlier comment that someone said he isnt quick .... Not sure they were watching the same person today. If he can improve the amount of times he gets it and becomes consistent then we have a player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a concern under the Yze regime is effort seems conditional & yo-yo's week on week

effort & intensity were Dimma's one wood, even when the execution wasn't there in the early and latter stages of his tenure
Nah I would argue effort dropped away at stages, especially in his last couple of years.

Brown is a liability. Not sure why Yze would put up with a defender who just slowly jogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Use has bigger problems than Brown. At least twice I saw Ben Miller forced to try and tackle Shorts man (the ducking wizard Watson). Short just cannot keep up with his man running back to goal. I see the young guys running hard to try and put pressure on the opposition going forward but they are always outnumbered. Short and MacIntosh are just not quick enough anymore. And both have become unreliable when kicking and marking. Graham and Dow are not quick either which makes these two even more of a liability

Too many slow players. Graham too slow, Sonsie too slow, I think Campbell too slow but pops up for a goal.

Too many players too slow to force a turnover. We lack speed in open play.

You can shove the “pressure acts” stat right up your butt crack. They are the players too slow to get ball or tackle.

Team lacks speed, Rioli is a stand-out playing at high speed and intensity.

If you think Campbell is slow you have no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Their ball movement is amazing. Just got home from the game.
They are also very well coached. Everyone knows their role and they stick to it.
I think finals is beyond them this year, but they’ll plays finals next year.
For us I liked Ralphsmith and Campbell. Campbell in particular has some real tools that others just don’t have. Another 40 games into him and he will be very good.
Yep. At the game too. Their spread from congestion to get a player free into open space was simply too much for us. If there was a stat for that felt they did it 50 times more than us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Hawthorn (Dusty's 300th) and Changes for Carlton

Back