• Miller

Votes: 45 35.2%
  • Smith

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Pickett

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just enough not to go above many sides lol. Currently 2 games and percentage to the eagles, as good as 3 games. 4 games and percentage to Stkilda
so what do we do when tarranto, big sexy etc come back

just tank?

Here comes the classic Richmond run to a shit pick to keep us in the wilderness for eternity. Can't wait
It's definitely a risk. Our best team actually still looks pretty good on paper. Lynch is only a game or two away now too.

Hopefully we're smart about it and book a few blokes in for surgeries if we start winning a few. All these injuries have to be for something.

Yep can’t deny that , Balta , sonz Seth just dumb short passes to a contest , seriously

Right - and Balta, in particular, trying for these miraculous short passes from full back. I just don’t see the logic. Even if comes off, the player you’ve passed it to probably doesn’t have anyone to kick it to, anyway.

Right - and Balta, in particular, trying for these miraculous short passes from full back. I just don’t see the logic. Even if comes off, the player you’ve passed it to probably doesn’t have anyone to kick it to, anyway.
He’s a thumping long kick , play to your strengths

I think the stand rule is responsible for all the injuries across the comp

record acls

it cant be good for the body to be actively moving flat out and then stop randomly 500 times a game

steve shocking should be sued for negligence

Adelaide game is a must lose ... with the quality of players returning we are unlikely to finish bottom 2

... we should win our last 4 against North, Hawks, Saints and Gold Coast ... if we win Dusty's 300th too ... we are going to struggle to hold onto pick 3 if we win anymore than that
We're 3 games and 30% behind the Saints in 15th & 2 games and 10% behind WCE in 16th. Going to take a big turn around to make up the gap to the Saints so at worse I see us with pick 3, but still think it's more likely that we still end up with pick 2.

moreso we ran out of gas after the terrific effort in the first half.

I must admit, I’m not sure that I know what to make of that. To me, it’s a bit like when a horse leads up the rise by three lengths at Randwick. There’s kind of no point in running your race like that because you’re invariably going to be run down.

I think we should cut him some slack.... He would have been so spent with what he was doing in defence last night.

The wheels fell off well before his miskicks

Is it too soon to bring in Blight?
He was the best KPP on the ground yesterday. Physically ready to go, but one game in the VFL!
Bauer another option, good again yesterday, but big ? On fitness and ability to play 4Q
Kosi, meh. Also looks to be carrying some sort of foot/lower leg injury
And Gray very good yesterday, but too soon for him.

Pantsed the cats for a half and then cruised the rest of the game to secure pick 2.

Happy with that.
Said I'd be a happy man if we beat those flogs.
I'm still happy.
Took them 3qtrs too shrug our u/19s side.
They're shit.

Is it too soon to bring in Blight?
He was the best KPP on the ground yesterday. Physically ready to go, but one game in the VFL!
Bauer another option, good again yesterday, but big ? On fitness and ability to play 4Q
Kosi, meh. Also looks to be carrying some sort of foot/lower leg injury
And Gray very good yesterday, but too soon for him.

Bring in Blight. He's ready to go. If not next game then soon. This season is a write off, nothing to lose, everything to gain, give all these young players a chance at AFL level. West Coast did it in 2023 when they were hammered with injuries.

I say = bring Blight in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide game is a must lose ... with the quality of players returning we are unlikely to finish bottom 2

... we should win our last 4 against North, Hawks, Saints and Gold Coast ... if we win Dusty's 300th too ... we are going to struggle to hold onto pick 3 if we win anymore than that

Players might be coming back but there’s no guarantee we won’t continue to get other injuries or those players will get re injured.

This time next week we will most likely be be 3 games and percentage behind West Coast, which means we have to beat West Coast by 4 games in the last 10 games, that’s very unlikely even with a good injury run.

I tell you who didn't win, Kaleb Smith's parents.

Imagine missing a 50th birthday party to have to sit in that shit ground with those shit supporters watching your son sit almost the whole game on the pine.

You would try and hold your head high and be proud but deep inside you'd be gutted for your son.
He can tell his kids he played 12mins with the goat.

the effort was there in the first half, that's all that we can ask..
just can't do 4 quarters or run out games.
onwards to next week boy
* screw geelong they are and will forever be our 20' bitches
More too the point.
Our finals bitches.

No I don’t think so. I read somewhere that he didn’t have a very happy life in Tassie for whatever reason, and he is enjoying it very much here with his partner.
Not as close too family like most Tasmanians?

I can't see any reason why not.

After all the AwFuL is known for its fairness and consistency isn't it ?
why do I always see 3 gc players and 3 norf players in jumpers on draft night in the top 10, yet we are only going to have 1

I know this won't be popular among many posters but I believe that Baltas brain fades in the last quarter are part of the reason that will see Yze move him forward again, especially if Blight can come on and prove to be an option to partner Miller down back. It's those brain fades that hurt the most and undo all the good he does with the intercept marking/possessions. Up forward those brain fades are less likely to occur as he should be instructed that anywhere inside 55m should be a shot on goal, where at the very least we'd score a behind or it sets up a stoppage deep inside 50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast vs Geelong & Changes Vs Adelaide

Back