• Miller

Votes: 45 35.2%
  • Smith

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Pickett

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I know this won't be popular among many posters but I believe that Baltas brain fades in the last quarter are part of the reason that will see Yze move him forward again, especially if Blight can come on and prove to be an option to partner Miller down back. It's those brain fades that hurt the most and undo all the good he does with the intercept marking/possessions. Up forward those brain fades are less likely to occur as he should be instructed that anywhere inside 55m should be a shot on goal, where at the very least we'd score a behind or it sets up a stoppage deep inside 50.
forward back forward back forward back

and his career will flash before us in the blink of an eye

already 25

forward back forward back forward back

and his career will flash before us in the blink of an eye

already 25
Necessity meant we had to move him back after Young was dropped then injured. With Blight being recruited it opens the door for Balta to head back to the forward line and get settled in that position.

It’s not like others haven’t done it ;) By the time we get players back we will be further behind.
next week we will get back tarranto

Necessity meant we had to move him back after Young was dropped then injured. With Blight being recruited it opens the door for Balta to head back to the forward line and get settled in that position.
ah so we can tank I getchya

it’s going to be 3 years before we press again. we have unearthed lefu and mcaullfie this year. we need a couple each year. the boy from tassie is good too. we need to **** of basically everyone now. the lot prestia grimes macca pickett broad graham short. wtf did we give mansell 2 years for? package all those blokes into draft picks. is yze ruthless enough? we need to go down rick bottom. i was pleased with effort but our skills are woeful. balta ffs. could be anything. you can’t polish a turd. short shits me now
That's the perfect plan mate. If you want to end up like North.

He's been spudding it up forward where he's no idea how to play there, he needs to go back where he is most comfotable and makes less errors.
I agree

gibcus and balta will be our backs and blight if hes any good

young is a delist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this won't be popular among many posters but I believe that Baltas brain fades in the last quarter are part of the reason that will see Yze move him forward again, especially if Blight can come on and prove to be an option to partner Miller down back. It's those brain fades that hurt the most and undo all the good he does with the intercept marking/possessions. Up forward those brain fades are less likely to occur as he should be instructed that anywhere inside 55m should be a shot on goal, where at the very least we'd score a behind or it sets up a stoppage deep inside 50.

Yze would be an idiot to do that - he is clearly a backman. Clearly.

3 weeks of results "against" before Balta was in the backline again

Lions 163
Dogs 133
Freo 103

Results since he went back down

Bombers 86
Cats 99 (lots of late goals)_

The backline looks so much more competent with him down there. Its insane. Rance also was a total turnover kind in the backlin for the first 5 years of his career as a backman. Imagine if we decided to make him a forward at that point?

Batla down back is one of the most obvious decisions the club has. Its legit concerns me we are in year 6 and the club still is swinging him around like he has found a spot. Clearly our #1 backman. develop him as one, make him improve on his weaknesses

I think the stand rule is responsible for all the injuries across the comp

record acls

it cant be good for the body to be actively moving flat out and then stop randomly 500 times a game

steve shocking should be sued for negligence
Ring 3aw.
Tell them you have a bachelor in knee's.

3 bad tackles and a htb?
1 htb was when he slipped, and one tackle was when a Geelong fella head down ran into his arm.
didn't notice other 2,

bad umpiring or poor on picketts efforts if he's giving the opposition 20% of their frees
probably both, umps have always had it in for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast vs Geelong & Changes Vs Adelaide

Back