Autopsy Round 13, 2024 : Hawks slay the Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

I emailed the club during the week, told them that today was my birthday and I'd appreciate a win please. I don't want to say I'm responsible for the win, but, well...you're welcome ;)
Happy geosolar orbit day.

Instead of focusing on our great win Fox want to focus on free kick to Sis.
Media these days.. Shut heads.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app
If Sicily didn’t get hit it probably would’ve gone through for a behind anyway so don’t know what the carry on is. Can only assume it’s a case of media flogs that are salty we are on the rise again…

Rapt with the win.
Thought our first half was a bit average, both skills and goal kicking hurt us.

Second half our mids stepped it up, and the decision to send warps to green looks to be a winning one.

Ned has injured right? Anyone know what happens? And was it just me or was chol not on in the last quarter till the last couple of minutes?

What the hell happened there - I thought they review every goal as it’s going back to the middle
They got a call from AFL HQ

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

Hats off to Weddle and Nash in the last qtr with the ruck duties. Phenomenal effort! Weddle will be superstar!

Having said that, really missing Meek. Hopefully he and Lewis back in next week.

Cmac31's best game for us. So clean.

Shout out to Dear. 6 tackles from a tall fwd is outstanding.

Breust needs a full game next week too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy geosolar orbit day.
Great win but some of the worst commentary ever. Imagine if young courageous dermie could see this bitter pathetic old version of himself he questions every free that gos to hawls ignores all the head high tackles we don't get and tp top it off he can't stop yapping on about sicilys free kick what a waste lf oxygen he is. But I'll always remember the old dermie not this pathetic old version.

Yes! Pass around the snakes, and get a sugar rush! Watched the scores see-sawing in the last with nervous anticipation. So happy the team found a way. Keep cracking on we're a chance of finals!!

Have a beer!!

*edit to add...I love Ginnevin's (well spell check later..srry G)..unbridled enthusiasm and obvious hunger for success!
him and CJ were so happy I've never seen such enthusiasm and complete enjoyment as these two have!

Great win but some of the worst commentary ever. Imagine if young courageous dermie could see this bitter pathetic old version of himself he questions every free that gos to hawls ignores all the head high tackles we don't get and tp top it off he can't stop yapping on about sicilys free kick what a waste lf oxygen he is. But I'll always remember the old dermie not this pathetic old version.

My kids complain about how bad he and Kelli are as commentators

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Course not. Fox didn’t even show the replay whilst waiting for the ball to go back to the centre.
Just bullshit.

That's because it wasn't a goal review instigated by the field umpire, it was an automatic review they do before every bounce. I don't believe they telecast them at all or else there would be constant interruptions to the telecast everytime a goal was kicked.

My only gripe with the whole process was that the field umpire didn't call for a review despite everyone else knowing it was touched.

That's because it wasn't a goal review instigated by the field umpire, it was an automatic review they do before every bounce. I don't believe they telecast them at all or else there would be constant interruptions to the telecast everytime a goal was kicked.

My only gripe with the whole process was that the field umpire didn't call for a review despite everyone else knowing it was touched.
They normally replay every goal, why not this one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back