Preview Round 18, 2018: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIES MATCH 3*, Etihad Stadium, Friday 20th July, 7:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • Tigers

Votes: 65 64.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the mods. Why are some jokes allowed on here, but others are deleted, especially when they are just what they are, a bit of fun.

Do you only want dry conversation only now?

All fun deleted and carded?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

No. I think it would be the same.
Are you sure? Roma has some great traits but his set shot kicking is horrible and he has some massive rain fades at times. I’m loving the potential he’s shown, but his lowlights are plenty as well. He’d be facing much higher scrutiny if he was a first round pick for sure in my eyes.

Last edited:
To the mods. Why are some jokes allowed on here, but others are deleted, especially when they are just what they are, a bit of fun.

Try Saintsatiomal. Like a gulag administered by the politbureau. This is paradise by komparison, Komrade!

They leave MY jokes on here.

... unless that's because they're not funny ...

HEY! :O

How could you rate Marshall over Mccartin? He’s played 1 good game forward against a horrific team, he played 2 games forward this year against 2 decent teams and had 8 touches in 1 game and 10 touches in the 2nd and 0 goals combined. Knee jerk comment! I see Marshall as a mobile ruckman like Callum Sinclair or Scott Lycett. Saints Ruckman are horrific!!
I wouldn't trade him for Stanley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually rate Newnes. Yes, he messes up sometimes but who doesn't. Boys seem to love him, and he seems to love them more it's evident whenever someone kicks a goal newnes is first to be there and whenever he kicks a goal he lights up the boys. He offers leadership & versatility, he is limited but he has been solid in the last month but I think with full preseason he can reach that A Grade (Big call, but I believe it).

I can’t see how Newnes has provided any leadership at all this season (he’s been better in the last month but still nothing to write home about)

It’s one thing being out of form, every player goes through that. At times this season Newnes effort has been deplorable, which to me is the very nature of being a leader. Working your arse off no matter what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back