Autopsy Round 18, 2024 : Hawks sink the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaches votes will be interesting for this, could be a long list of players getting votes. Very even, no real 4 quarter stand out. Maybe 8 players to get votes?

I'm mostly wondering which coach thought Day was BOG and which thought he didn't even deserve a vote
I tend to lean towards the coach of the team they’re from in those instances. Suggests perhaps that he had a specific role to play that wasn’t necessarily going to get him on the highlight reel but would have big impact if done well.

I tend to lean towards the coach of the team they’re from in those instances. Suggests perhaps that he had a specific role to play that wasn’t necessarily going to get him on the highlight reel but would have big impact if done well.
Sam specifically mentioned Day had a role in his presser, which probably backs you up with this train of thought.

Edit: Sam's comment on Will - "Will Day's role today was very important"

What’s he saying here. Brown and gold blood coursing through his veins?
Ice man? Cold as ice? Whatever it is, I like it. I think.

I think only of our coach giving it to the bombers with the 'jab, jab, jab...' whenever a players points to the inside of an arm post goal.

It's a quality tribute celebration imo.

Ice in the veins/hypodermic double entendre

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just shake my head at this guy 🤦‍♂️

Does this mean after a few years the tssie devils will have an even bigger beef having ‘death trips’ to WA SA qld!

The map was there to see when the deals were done

I reckon this more WA games is about profitability for the stadium getting more games

Not one peep when they found out they get extra trips to Adelaide every year gather round

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 18, 2024 : Hawks sink the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back