Autopsy Round 19, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Postives:

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Negatives:

Tell Me More To Do List GIF by Disney Channel

I really liked the games of Maric and Ginbey, though Reuben had a quiet last quarter after he was moved further upfield. Just one coaching decision made in that second half that I could not even begin to understand.

I think Schofield coached his way out of contention today, which ultimately is probably a positive.

Harry Edwards continues to grow, not sure who Membrey kicked his goals on so there may be a slight * attached.

Reid was solid but you can see his growing frustration. I'm of the belief he'll end his career in Victoria, but I really hope it is in a contract or two (and a flag's) time.

There's a whole lot of passengers we should be leaving out for the rest of the year - Witherden, Cole, Cripps, L Edwards etc - and trying the likes of Burgiel, Dewar, Baker, Hall. Let's see if it happens.

Not even gonna lie, quite happy we got that out of the way so I can have a relaxing Sunday reading.
100%

I like Sat day games now coz they're over and done with.

Bring on that fri night game v GC get a whole weekend of not bothering

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The positive is that the game is over, and the negative is that I can’t see much changing unless Schofield has the balls to drop some very underperforming senior players and bring some youth. Doesn’t matter whether we win or lose at this stage, we just need to play the youth in their proper positions and see what they’ve got. We’ve got five more weeks to assess the list.

Reid was solid but you can see his growing frustration. I'm of the belief he'll end his career in Victoria, but I really hope it is in a contract or two (and a flag's) time.
He's getting frustrated because the umps have put a target on him and give him nothing.

Think we have to persist with Trew. Ended with 17 possies and 4 tackles, not amazing but doesn't help when you're reactive always worried about their ruck

Was far from our worst. Thought he did some nice things again and has some good skills and natural football nouce. Way more potential than the likes of L. Edwards, Culley, Hutchinson and doing more in the team already than players like Petch, J.Jones etc. If they don't stick with him until the end of the year I'll be livid.

I don't think I'll bother spending any of my hard earned going to see them until we are consistently competitive.

That Adelaide game was disgusting and the thought of coughing up hundreds to watch an effort like today is laughable

The only game I'll go to next year is gather rd because its more of a novelty, day out thing.

They need to gut the place

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 19, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back