Autopsy Round 19 = Hawthorn 133-67 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolute rabble.

Great trading boys… effectively Ginnivan and pick 6 for Schulz. Genius

And the backline is seriously fkd.

How Markov is better than Dean, I’d love to know.

And Quaynor and Moore can take their new sponsorships and shove them up their asses. Absolute pretenders.

Please leave Derek. And let’s recruit a proper head of football and head of recruiting. Ash Johnson instead of Jai Newcombe. Another genius move. And quit the Collingwood arrogance and start rebuilding through the draft. How about starting with a proper KPF…. For the first time in 15 years

Last edited:
I can’t wait for this season to be over.

Not that I expect us to bounce back.

Merely so next year the wider AFL world can stop talking about us like we are a good team and that beating us is some form of accomplishment.

Our team and system needs rebuilding.

We are Officially the Joke of the AFL

Easily the worst team in the AFL

Ginnivan is a Total Flog and Glad he does not play for Collingwood anymire
Ginnivan is a superb forward and made a mockery of our joke club’s decision making. Good on him and I wish him the very best in the future

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats as insipid and embarrassing loss as they come.

Puts the final nail in the coffin that is season 2024.

An absolute power of work is required to get us back on track for next year

Thats as insipid and embarrassing loss as they come.

Puts the final nail in the coffin that is season 2024.

An absolute power of work is required to get us back on track for next year
About the Worst game I seen play

Not worth watching

Hard to explain, a total lack of effort from the first bounce! Yet all we hear is how engaged the club is, nope not buying it.
So happy for 2023 but this year has been terrible for the preseason.
I’d hope the club makes serious changes, the coaching structure is terrible, there is players that clearly don’t care, they got the medel last year and are done.

Not much of a corpse left to examine this time around I'm afraid Your Honour.

I think that last 10 minutes where we let them kick another 5 goals was pretty much the entire team from coaches down having a final "raising the white flag" moment, you can see it in everyone's faces now that they either don't have or know we don't have anything left to give, depending on which side of the fence they're sitting.

Not much you can say. I liked Josh Daicos taking the kick ins. He showed some dare instead of the usual sideways kick

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 19 = Hawthorn 133-67 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back