Review Round 2 versus Richmond, the autopsy

Remove this Banner Ad

Adams was good, will go underrated his entire career in Treloars shadow if they bith stick with us, been at a high standard for awhile and is a natual finder of the footy uncontested and contested.

Crisp needs a role change, i still see value for him in the side and i think the club will to whether he changes roles or not.

Grundy played what you could almost call a complete ruckmans game, had a few things been abit cleaner.

Annoying how close we are getting, this game should of been ours.

Maynard and Ramsay are good kicks. Really.

Ramsay has never been a good kick, it was laughable when posters labelled him as one after 1-2 AFL games.

Struggled to hit targets in the VFL consistently with a wonky action.

Maynard is like a poor man's Sucking, can be a beautiful kick under no pressure but he shanks them FAR too often

Okay, In the absolute absence of a grossly overrated Grange Hermitage or a more than worthy Hill of Grace, I think it may be time I took my elderly drunk-ass bod to the bedroom. I've ranted enough for one night... maybe even for a whole season. Whatever the F%^k I said tonight, I have an excuse for but rest assured that I probably meant it anyway. May the devil F%$k me in my sleep and allow me to awaken with the knowledge that everything that happened tonight was a just a nightmare! Oh!, and please leave a bottle by the fireplace for tomorrow!

Ramsay has never been a good kick, it was laughable when posters labelled him as one after 1-2 AFL games.

Struggled to hit targets in the VFL consistently with a wonky action.

Maynard is like a poor man's Sucking, can be a beautiful kick under no pressure but he shanks them FAR too often
He's a neat kick. Lacks penetration.

Quite simply, if we kick straight or even half straight we are 2-0 and roses.

I am at a loss to explain how bad our forward half kicking has been. Its ridiculous. All effort is for nought unless the stupid ball goes through the stupid sticks.

Fasolo used to be a beautiful reliable kick, Moore too and by all reports Mayne was. I mean even Pendles was sending them out on the full. Its bizarre and horrible to watch, when you miss those easy ones and on top of the game you know you will lose - its so predictable.

Do we have a kicking coach? Did we waste the preseason on fitness and no skills work? Maybe it was just a bad night.

Agree, how Buckley missed 3 set shots 20m out is beyond me. Shitmond kicked them out of their backsides. Snaps, 40m out etc.

I thought buckleys, field kicking was pathetic.

He's the coach. If the players can't execute simple skills under pressure, that's on him!

Worst game I've ever seen Fas play. He's far too talented a player to be dishing up that sort of bullshit, lazy performance. Honestly, put him in the twos for a month and watch how good he is when he comes back.

Wish he could flick a switch and play to his potential but unfortunately he's the sort of player that needs a kick up the arse to get going.

Worst game I've ever seen Fas play. He's far too talented a player to be dishing up that sort of bullshit, lazy performance. Honestly, put him in the twos for a month and watch how good he is when he comes back.

Wish he could flick a switch and play to his potential but unfortunately he's the sort of player that needs a kick up the arse to get going.

He's looking like a possibility for being traded at this rate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they kicked straight from 25 out, directly in front, they'd be 2&0 instead of 0-2, and everyone on this thread would be perfectly happy. My advice to everyone would be to chill. Having said that, I reckon if you miss such a shot, you can go back to the VFL to work on it. Just like any other skill, if you can't do it, you can spend a couple of weeks in the VFL to work on it. If you're not going to kick for goal like your life depends on it, let us know when you're ready to do so. Elliot needs to come back to set the standard. Great to see Goldsack back to his best. Grundy is the best ruckman in the competition.

Here's some goss about SEN if anyone's interested... One of the first callers after the game was a woman who said 'Buckley should get the chop'. I have it on good authority that she is the wife of the producer. She was a plant. They're trying to start a fire, and Collingwood people shouldn't fall for it.

Elliot?

I think we miss him..... hmmmmmm.......

If they kicked straight from 25 out, directly in front, they'd be 2&0 instead of 0-2, and everyone on this thread would be perfectly happy. My advice to everyone would be to chill. Having said that, I reckon if you miss such a shot, you can go back to the VFL to work on it. Just like any other skill, if you can't do it, you can spend a couple of weeks in the VFL to work on it. If you're not going to kick for goal like your life depends on it, let us know when you're ready to do so. Elliot needs to come back to set the standard. Great to see Goldsack back to his best. Grundy is the best ruckman in the competition.

Here's some goss about SEN if anyone's interested... One of the first callers after the game was a woman who said 'Buckley should get the chop'. I have it on good authority that she is the wife of the producer. She was a plant. They're trying to start a fire, and Collingwood people shouldn't fall for it.
What media have a lower threshold of integrity? :eek:

Quite simply, if we kick straight or even half straight we are 2-0 and roses.

Do we have a kicking coach? Did we waste the preseason on fitness and no skills work? Maybe it was just a bad night.

No way, we have been excellent in the preseason. Won 5 and lost 1 to freo a kick after the siren in our last two preseasons.

Start a fire? More like they've taken the plum ride on Winx vs a three-toed sloth and John Goodman over 2040m.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 2 versus Richmond, the autopsy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back