Review Round 2 versus Richmond, the autopsy

Remove this Banner Ad

Blair - 1 kick; 8 HB - 0 effective kicks
Fasolo - 8 kicks; 3 HB's - 1 effective kick; 4 clangers and 1 tackle; 5 shots on goal for 3 points
Schade - 6 kicks; 4 clangers; 2 turnovers resulting in goals
Crisp - 9 kicks; 4 clangers; 1 tackle; 3 effective kicks
Goldsack - 5 kicks; 4 clangers
Maynard - 7 kicks; 2 clangers; 3 effective kicks; 2 turnovers resulting in goals
Ramsay - 3 kicks; 2 clangers; 0% effectiveness by foot

So you're not denying you expect us to play finals this year? That shows how good your football judgement is, you have absolutely no clue about the state of our list.

All good mate - just keep that helmet on nice and tight. Don't you dare wash or shower till October.
When posters with more credibility start questioning my knowledge I'll listen, unfortunately you don't fall into that category.

Apart from the one or two flashy goals a game very few of Treloar's kicks actually hurts the opposition...I'm afraid the AT publicity team has got ahead of reality. As for Sidey, he was, is and always will be a receiver, same for Crisp...they can't get Levi back into the middle quick enough I reckon. I'll be amazed if Blairy plays next week... we only have one KPF, who is a skinny kid.. no fullback, Schade is a HBF being asked to fight above his weight and Reid looks like he needs several more weeks to get back into the swing of things. Grundy deserves a medal...Fas and Mayne deserve a good kick up the arse but at least they did get the ball. WHE improving while both Aish and Broomy seemed to struggle with the pace and pressure of the game. Maynard & Ramsey had nights to forget... If we'd kicked straight in the first half who knows..
LOL. Pendlebury is also such a hack. Do you think we could trade him to the tigers for Taylor Hunt?

Fasolo - 8 kicks; 3 HB's - 1 effective kick; 4 clangers and 1 tackle; 5 shots on goal for 3 points
Maynard - 7 kicks; 2 clangers; 3 effective kicks; 2 turnovers resulting in goals

Gee whiz

Why are you talking about Mick Molloy cracking a stiffy GG?
I was quoting him.
171-1010085608-Barney-Fife-5-exasperation.jpg

This is not going to be a long rebuild. Our midfield is good, our forward line is good on paper. When Elliot comes back him and Fasolo will be good together and Hoskin Elliot should only play up forward and not in the back line.

Moore will be a good footballer and White has been sold since mid season last year.

We lack a key defender big time and running back flankers. We really need to recruit a key back man. Half back flankers aren't very hard to get and we already have a few developing that will take time. Scharenberg is one.

This cattle with a good game plan will be very good as hard as it is to believe right now.

Our shots on goal hurt us but we also won a flag of being bad at goal kicking. What hurts is the most is how easy teams move the ball from their kick outs after we miss and how quickly they are going inside 50 exposing our defenders. A good coach with a good gameplan stops that in fact a good coach would have fixed it after 3 years of that happening every week.

We REALLY need an elite half-back flanker like Johanisson for the bulldogs. Wells might need to go back and play there if he ever gets on the park (rather than Mayne. I mean seriously, Mayne?). Also, De Goey should be publicly shamed -- if he was playing we would be a much better side. But no, he thought it better to have a punch up.

All good mate - just keep that helmet on nice and tight. Don't you dare wash or shower till October.
When posters with more credibility start questioning my knowledge I'll listen, unfortunately you don't fall into that category.

You talk about credibility when you've (completely wrongly) predicted us to make finals for how many years in a row now?

You are literally the bottom of credibility seeing as you get every prediction wrong, you have no idea where our list is at relative to the competition and continually show that.

Can anyone explain why Dunne wasn't picked, Reid wasn't moved forward to change the frwd line a bit, Sidebottom to play frwd (he's not needed as a centre rotation, shit 20m sideways kicks when up the ground and cheap 1 2's) and how Blair continues to get a game.

This is damning.
Of the lot Fas is the only one you would say is at the level normally to kick a footy.

It shows the coach has no idea.
Any random who knows a little about footy could tell you these players are all poor kicks and decision makers except for our coach.

This is why he will fall on his own sword.

Change is inevitable.

for all the shit that happened tonight, The necessary changes will happen and I bet, the pies will beat the swans next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schades kick to clanger ratio is very impressive!

You talk about credibility when you've (completely wrongly) predicted us to make finals for how many years in a row now?

You are literally the bottom of credibility seeing as you get every prediction wrong, you have no idea where our list is at relative to the competition and continually show that.

Now you're just ranting.
Loosen the buckle, before your head explodes.

This is damning.
Of the lot Fas is the only one you would say is at the level normally to kick a footy.

It shows the coach has no idea.
Any random who knows a little about footy could tell you these players are all poor kicks and decision makers except for our coach.
Maynard and Ramsay are good kicks. Really.

Also we can continue playing Schade the whole season. It will be painful for him and for us.

Replacing him with Dunn would also be just as painful.

Buckley should have thought about our key backline depth when he decided to allow Frost and Brown to move on then had to rely on the rookie draft for us to draft a bloke who hardly got a game in 4 years at GC to be one of our key backs.

We all saw it during the trade period and we were all concerned. I mean what goes down at the club do they not see these things?! Stevie Wonder could see that apart from Reid there is no key back on our list and we still didn't make an attempt to get one. Bloody hell!

Good games by Grundy, Treloar, Pendles, WHE, Howe, Adams and Goldsack.

Moore and White were 'okay', the former moreso because he had Rance on him.

I'll give Broomhead a pass for being so underdone and Ramsay a pass coming off an ACL (though he was still shit).

Everyone else was abysmal. It's round 2 and I'm already so deflated that I don't really care.

Rance was on and off him Moore had more 1v1 s with that blonde rich git then he did rance who played loose mainly.

They should call themselves the clanger club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 2 versus Richmond, the autopsy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back