Prediction Round 20, 2024 - Changes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love the melts over us going too tall when our fwd line is the same average height as Freos back line and:

View attachment 2058909

Unfortunately footywire have a glitch in that Hutchinson is listed as 0cm high, 0kg heavy and a generic birthdate of 1/1/2000

It throws out the averages for height and weight especially, age not so much

Add about 8cm to our average height

View attachment 2058929

Reckon this bunch of minnows know hes won more premierships than Pavlich ever did?
LMAO at Purple Suit who thinks WCE treat this as our grand final. Coming from a supporter base who celebrated flogging us in the 2018 preseason and who seem to have built there whole identity around beating big brother down the road.

Luckily for us we see enough grand finals to treat the actual grand final as our grand final, and to reminisce upon while we build for our next tilt.

Just think it’s funny that Adam Simpson was the sole reason the old cobbers were getting a game, the effort was poor, and we weren’t rocking up ready to play.

Then we go to face a Ross Lyon St Kilda side, put in the worst effort of the century, lose by a margin higher than the Saints average per game, and the response is to bring back the old boys.

Could it be that our list was just paper thin all along and even Schofield (with no incentive to not just blindly back the kids) has arrived at the conclusion that most of them are unplayable too

Get over Simmo, he created this mess .. All the Saints game showed was the senior players crying that Simmo was gone .. No fwd line tackles by Cripps and co was a giant sook attitude..
I’m Glad he’s gone ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not disagreeing with you there.

But it would be nice if occasionally you could post some positive about the club.

Yep, the issue with posters who are overly positive or negative is that you get to a point when you barely bother reading them anynore coz you know what you're going to get, and it doesn't add anything to the discussion.

And you gotta question what the negative ones even get out of watching the footy if it makes them such a f*cken sad sack all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get over Simmo, he created this mess .. All the Saints game showed was the senior players crying that Simmo was gone .. No fwd line tackles by Cripps and co was a giant sook attitude..
I’m Glad he’s gone ..

Cripps guaranteed to cause a reversal of a mark/free, costing a team mate a goal at some stage and will burn teammates at least 3 times.

Cripps guaranteed to cause a reversal of a mark/free, costing a team mate a goal at some stage and will burn teammates at least 3 times.

If Schofield wanted to make a statement he should have dropped Cripps and Ryan ..

If Schofield wanted to make a statement he should have dropped Cripps and Ryan ..

Yep. I'm thinking he's gone into survival mode also hoping to rely on senior players who haven't delivered for simmo and got him sacked.
Strange he would even think this.

Looking back on our 9 wins since 2022 it would be interesting to see how many young players were in each tea. I know the Collingwood game we won at the MCG we did without Shuey etc etc.

Yep. I'm thinking he's gone into survival mode also hoping to rely on senior players who haven't delivered for simmo and got him sacked.
Strange he would even think this.

Looking back on our 9 wins since 2022 it would be interesting to see how many young players were in each tea. I know the Collingwood game we won at the MCG we did without Shuey etc etc.

It’s going to be tough breaking Simmo’s corralling and no tackling game plan..

And you gotta question what the negative ones even get out of watching the footy if it makes them such a f*cken sad sack all the time.
As much as the constant whiners are annoying (no matter what the coach/team does, it's never good enough) - you have to admit where the team is at the moment there's not a lot to be positive about. There's not much joy to be had, in fact is friggin' abysmal! There's only so much recurring bullsh*t you can take from the coaches, players and club media hype, that in the end a pig with lipstick is still a pig.

Even if they win the derby, it's always great to get a win against the Dorkers but it doesn't really address the the whole team/coaching disaster; it's just another anomaly in a long chain of inconsistencies and failures.
I just hope the next coach doesn't try to be best mates with everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back