Toast Round 20 = Collingwood 88-82 Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

The constant need to tell everyone who he has blocked or who he is going to block.. no one cares bud

Now come on, you can’t ignore someone on Bigfooty until you tell the world you’re doing it 😉

99% of them don’t actually do it as you see them indirectly responding to posts made by people they’re supposed to be ‘ignoring’ all the time.

It’s amazing how open our forward line.
I wonder if it’s because there is so much more ‘smart’ movement from the players or whether we have Cox play a little further out from goal

We are a small gnificantly better side with DeGoey. I really hope we re-sign him.

Adams injured is a real worry. Depgpey is crucial to our chances without Adams

Howe was huge as we fell away when he went off

Forget the score line that wasn’t a close game like the others have been

We actually demolished them in general play but the maggots simply weren’t having it and did everything in their power to ensure another close game or a Port win

The “expected score” stat on that one should be a 7 goal Collingwood win

Most heinous umpiring display I’ve ever witnessed
Chris Donlon bent us over all day the cheating campaigner

We have this extra gear that we go to, and something shifts. We seem to find it when we need it, and we are beautiful to watch.

And our least experienced players are all over it: Ginni, Murphy, Bianco, Naicos, McCreery, Carmichael, Johnson. Cant help but be excited by these guys and those still to come in, whatever happens in September.

So thrilled with this playing group and crew of coaches.

Whatever happens from here they've far exceeded most of our expectations.

All I can say is thank fucck that the 5 minute warning isn't a thing still. Would be going under the knife for a triple bypass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 20 = Collingwood 88-82 Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back