Autopsy Round 22 = Sydney 89-86 Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy Cameron should 100% be in the picture for AA Ruckman btw.

First time I've been angry with this team in three years. Pathetic and sadly predictable. At no stage did I feel comfortable or confident and sure enough, my lack of faith was justified, yet again. The inability to put sides away has been a real issue for three years but our narrow and often lucky wins camouflaged this glaring problem.

We should have won the grand final by four or five goals and snuck home by a bee's dick. I wonder if Fly will address it at the presser.

Forget what channel 7 tells you, we are one of the worst teams in the league when the heat is on.

Round 4 vs Hawks - MacDonald should have won it
ANZAC Day - Langford should have won it
Crows game - favourable Rankine free at the end
Freo game - Sharp should have won it
North game - Fisher should have won it
Suns game - choked at the end
Blues game - Gov could have won it
Tonight - choked

We can’t close out games.

Also we were robbed. Imagine if Collingwood won a game like that. Disgusting.

It's the bloody park the bus crap we are doing with 15 minutes to play.
We got away with it last week from an oppo skill error and we got burnt tonight.

This stop attacking mantra we are doing in last quarters when up is a dog shit tactic.

You guys were robbed of a 50 there....

Yes I look forward to the now-meaningless acknowledgment from the AFL that they got that one wrong.

At least the umpires didn’t do this to us last week, they saved it for one more round.

This game reminds me of the Adelaide vs Fitzroy game back in the day where the umpire cheated for Adelaide and got sacked after an investigation. There better be an inquiry during the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We simply didn't play the required minutes this season within a game.

Work hard to get a decent lead see it halved in the blink of an eye. Work hard to get scores level fall behind a few goals in the blink of an eye. Rinse and repeat.

Basically we couldn't take the chances we got often enough

Oh well, at least we've been put out of our misery.

Darcy Cameron should 100% be in the picture for AA Ruckman btw.
While Grundy has improved his hit outs by tapping the ball longer to clear the stoppage tonight showed why we favoured Cameron. Cameron’s around the ground marking was huge. Cox took a couple of nice marks too.

Yes I look forward to the now-meaningless acknowledgment from the AFL that they got that one wrong.

At least the umpires didn’t do this to us last week, they saved it for one more round.
Would much rather our season being officially over by the swans than I would Carlton.

Bailey scott from north Melbourne says Hi. Karma that's all
Okay, irrelevant supporter of an irrelevant franchise. :$

Too easy to blame the umps for this loss.

Don’t get me wrong, they were disgusting the entire match, but we played the wrong game style for that ground and for those conditions, missed easy set shots and left it waaaaay too late to sub off Schultz who gave us two thirds of **** all the entire game
Our game style got us up by 27 points but then our game style in last quarters let it go again. 😔

Agreed. I haven't been impressed with him all year, nowhere near a first round pick. Club royally f***** up there

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Overall it has not been a net gain for us. Shultz has played a few excellent games but he doesn't impact the contest enough, there is no creativity coming out of him. It doesn't need to be said again but I will........he just isn't worth a pick 8 and losing Ginni to boot. We need to be making every trade a winner going forward or we'll be in the wilderness for a long while with this ageing list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22 = Sydney 89-86 Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back