Autopsy Round 22 = Sydney 89-86 Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah ok..richards was destroyed by ottens in 2007 prelim when we lost by 5 points
Chris Bryan is the bloke you had confused with McKee. Memorable for having the slowest reaction times in my memory watching football, allowing Corey to smother what should have been a regulation shot on goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EAD and choke on it like your pathetic team today.
Here's a gem by McRobie the Knobbie earlier in the week :

"Lot of talk of who we play on who to restrict them. The reality is the Lions would be stressing hardcore how they are going to control Heeney, Lizard, Gulden, Mcinerny, Warner, Hayward etc.
Our best players are better than their best. I firmly believe our bottom 6 are better than their bottom 6.
Grundy has the potential to be most influential on the ground here, he’s going to have a second stringer who he should destroy.
Get that good start and we win. We will be fresher and that counts."

🤣

Here's a gem by McRobie the Knobbie earlier in the week :

"Lot of talk of who we play on who to restrict them. The reality is the Lions would be stressing hardcore how they are going to control Heeney, Lizard, Gulden, Mcinerny, Warner, Hayward etc.
Our best players are better than their best. I firmly believe our bottom 6 are better than their bottom 6.
Grundy has the potential to be most influential on the ground here, he’s going to have a second stringer who he should destroy.
Get that good start and we win. We will be fresher and that counts."

🤣

He had a good call on Grundy. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22 = Sydney 89-86 Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back