Autopsy Round 23, 2024: Hawks smack Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Not disappointed with that at all. Had to expect Richmond to give a yelp at some point but we weathered that and came out 63 point winners notwithstanding some injuries.

Only big downside is Day, hope it's not as bad as it looked.

We have so many seriously good youngsters, it's very exciting!

Jack Gunston you star!! What a professional and a champion 🏆 Please go on next year!

images - 2024-08-18T180240.740.jpeg

got to fix that goal kicking but other wise another joyful game to watch..even that wretched Bolton was worth a look..... but we are here, the cats ost,the pies wont die......go the hawks

But of a frustrating game after quarter time. Turned the heat off early and gave Richmond a sniff. Credit to them for not rolling over like all the other teams we’ve smashed the past month.

Crossing my fingers we can have Day back for the GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My thoughts are as below

. Shocking game to watch. Wouldn't have beaten a half decent side
. Ginnivan has been poor for a few weeks
. Sicily is a good player but when he has a stinker, he really has a stinker!
. Watson. Played well but should have had a couple more. Still needs huge work on his kicking.
. Mabior was awful but he was overdue for one.
Amon and Mass were the cool heads we needed. Both were fantastic

Fingers crossed Day can play again this season. Our midfield really needs him for finals
Newcombe and Scrimshaw hopefully ok too.
Jesus Christ - pessimist much?

Disastrous game if we lose Day and Scrim for finals. Newk could be rested next week too as he could pull up sore from the incident.

Watson, Dear, Mass, Gunner, Newk, Worps, Dimma, Frost, Amon, Moore and CMac were consistent performers today.

Let’s hope Kangas wave the white flag next week.

Ward, Finn or CJ and Serong likely ins next week. Finn could be a good ace to have come finals, especially if we need to deploy a tag.

Great win, destiny is in our hands now. Fantastic effort from the whole club after our start.

Loved Watson and Dear kicking 3 each. Ginni just had one of those days, he was very frustrated out there. You can tell Sic is picking and choosing when to go. I have no doubts he'll leave it all out there from next week onwards.

Also, Nuke is just a footballers footballer. What a man. Move over Nash I wanna give Nuke a pash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 23, 2024: Hawks smack Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back