Prediction Round 24, 2024: Changes vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look the bar for cats at kardinya is the same showing against Sydney away. That's the pass mark. A success is any better then that.

Time for coach crew to make a big deal of that game. Play rough and hard

In: Hall, Maric, Hutchinson
Out: Trew, Gaff, Darling

Bring Petch or Hutch in to the 22 to cover Darling, the other to be sub.
Hall in to do Trews role instead of the stupid wing shit hes been forced to do.
Maric for Gaff as hes retired

Darling was fairly crap last week against North as well & more of the same today, shouldn't play against Geelong it would be like assigning a piece of empty space a spot in the 22 against Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: me

Soccer Goodbye GIF by KV Kortrijk

Seeing Trew in a lot of peoples outs, only had 5 possessions so I get it. 4 clearances for him was 3rd behind Reid and Yeo by the way. Starts on the bench, gets a heap of praise in the match day thread for his second qtr. Moved onto Cripps in the second half due to [per Schofield] other mids not doing their job. Not sure Trew gets dropped but Andrew Gaff 25 disposals certainly won't be playing so... cue the melts?

Obvious selections, were absolute dogshit today,
Hutch- Cripps
F×××n anybody- Gaff
Maric- Darling

Have to give Flynn a trial so we can see what we are up against next year unless we put him down like an old horse
Flynn- billiams

Tk needs to be dropped, give chesser some inside mid time. Tk weak as piss today

Seeing Trew in a lot of peoples outs, only had 5 possessions so I get it. 4 clearances for him was 3rd behind Reid and Yeo by the way. Starts on the bench, gets a heap of praise in the match day thread for his second qtr. Moved onto Cripps in the second half due to [per Schofield] other mids not doing their job. Not sure Trew gets dropped but Andrew Gaff 25 disposals certainly won't be playing so... cue the melts?

5 possessions don't cut it when your one wood as a player with no athletic ability is possessions and tackles.

he has been found ball watching a number of times in my eyes.

Out: Gaff, Cripps, Darling, Witherden.
In: Maric, Hutchinson, Rawlinson, Baker

you aren't going to go to Geelong with no senior players. we will lose by 150 and Rawlinson baker et al would have gotten zero out of the game apart from a stat for games played.

Outs:
Gaff (sayonara)
Crips (thanks for the 250)
Witherden (I thought he was out today and there he was kicking it to Carlton)
Ryan (is he injured or just lost a whole lot of confidence - he was no orphan though)

Needs a better showing - can stay in and hope for the best
Oscar - where were you today?
Darling - one more week and then it’s probs goodbye
Trew, Burgiel and HJ - get some experience into them

In:
Maric - I rate him highly - gets in and has a go
Flynn - need to see if he is up to the job (probs at the expense of BWil)
Anyone else that will actually put some second efforts into their game and can actually mark and kick

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back