Prediction Round 24, 2024: Changes vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is looking fine for what we have. I am worried that we are outclassed in every position, almost. But plenty of energy and I am looking forward to a good contest. A win a bridge too far probably.

Pretty good changes. Hopefully Chesser is coming in to play as an inside mid.

Would have picked someone else other than Hutchinson tho the MCs obsession with him is strange.

Now who was it saying it would be better for AReid’s development to play in the WAFL rather than a belting against Geelong? At least he’d be playing alongside fully professional footballers against Geelong.

You think our blokes are professional??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m absolutely gobsmacked to find out we have never lost at the Cattery by 100points, think this week might be the first time😂

Pretty good changes. Hopefully Chesser is coming in to play as an inside mid.

Would have picked someone else other than Hutchinson tho the MCs obsession with him is strange.
Bit of a potential x-factor player although he hasn’t shown too much yet.

Has some height, pace and agility.

Ginbey will be standing infront of cameron all day, could be a painful day for the boy

Yeah, I don't get it. He's done nothing.

I’d imagine he gets really good GPS numbers or something and they’re all frothing over his running patterns.

Hasn’t done much other than getting 9 tackles in a hammering against the Dees. But yep he seems to be kissed on the end of it by the MC.

Our youngest side for the year

Ten players 21 or under

Eleven players with less than 50 games (highest for the round). Geelong have 4

Equal youngest for the round with Adelaide at 24 years 5 months

Third least experienced overall

Geelong on average are 3 years older and 55 games more experienced

Going to be quite the challenge at a ground we historically suck at - lost our last 9 games there since 2006 at an average losing margin of 70 points. The last 3 by an average of 90 (our combined score of 15.21(111) from those 3 games would not be enough to win any of those games)

Good luck lads, you’re going to need it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The VFL excelled themselves this year, 3 of the first 4 games away to start the season and end it playing Carlton after a trip to Tassie then down to Geelong on a 6 day break.
We were set up for another spoon.
We had the third hardest draw.

Remarkable for the wooden spooner.

I doubt we had the third hardest. We had double ups against North, Saints, Gold Coast, Freo and Bombers. Not exactly high end there.
They did a graphic on The Round So Far after the Gold Coast game, showing GC had the easiest draw.

Didn't mention how hard ours was though, despite it being the third most difficult.

So Barrass doesn't play again after Schofield said he's available a few days ago? He's gawn.....

Why doesn't Flynn get a go by himself in the ruck like Billiams has for plenty of games this year and last?

He’s lost pretty much every ruck battle in the WAFL since coming back from injury. Made it hard to pick him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back