Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Also Fagan’s first two years netted 5 wins a season - that’s the same amount of wins as Port Adelaide during the dark days of 2012

Exactly. A proper bogsnorkling rebuild, same as Clarkson and Hardwick.

Hinkley walked into Year 3/4 of the Choco/Primus bottom-out and is still living off those credits.

🤪

Sadly it's got that nothing to look forward to feel about it, wander aimlessly into summer knowing he's still here only to pop up in March as usual.

As much as i've enjoyed the goss from Chewy316 I won't believe it until I see it, and I don't think this club as got the fortitude to do anything other than sit idle, it's comfortable and easy, we achieved 'something' - going by history we have all got excited about our own discussion.

Ken won't leave either, he's in it for himself and the cash, once he leaves he's out of footy.

Sadly I think this may be true

I won't be getting sucked into the hype ever again

Chewy did say last night that coaching reviews finish up tomorrow. If he is going to be leaving the club, I doubt it’s going to be announced today.
Yeah id suggest tomorrow at the absolute earliest but more likely Wednesday to Friday.

If we get to Saturday then it is time to get very worried

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken walking into the B&F Friday

Walking In Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Carr is our next coach whether people like it or not, so they dont need to go thru the recruitment process of coaches
Time in that regard is not an issue If Ken and the club part ways which i think will still happen the annoucement will be made Wed or Thursday then Carr will be annouced coach at the b and f. Just as Chewy has said the payout to Ken is a bit complicated and had to be sorted out it takes time as well as the other specifics like Carrs first contract as senior coach.

Hard pass from me if Hinkley remains. After 12 years of him at the helm I can’t do it anymore.
I actually Support anyone playing Port now,after 40+ years a port supporter,that's what this club has become, wouldn't even care if Ken's extended anymore,this club needs to burn to the ground before it can recover.

Sent from my A065 using Tapatalk

Carr is our next coach whether people like it or not, so they dont need to go thru the recruitment process of coaches
Time in that regard is not an issue If Ken and the club part ways which i think will still happen the annoucement will be made Wed or Thursday then Carr will be annouced coach at the b and f. Just as Chewy has said the payout to Ken is a bit complicated and had to be sorted out it takes time as well as the other specifics like Carrs first contract as senior coach.
Makes sense

Your making me still have hope

As Donuts once said ' you get what you deserve'

What's possibly complicated about the payout

"Here's your barrow of cash, now fcuk off !"

New York Lol GIF by Lifetime

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back