Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see Ken gone as much as anyone but the personal attacks and abuse - wow. Some of you guys are just vicious. Can't we just accept that he's a good bloke who has his limitations as a coach and has been allowed to out stay his welcome by a piss weak board. Nothing more nothing less. Get a life and pull your heads in. I have far more anger towards the club and media who have given him an armchair ride.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's quite simple,don't like a comment keep scrolling

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Rucci works for the club as a spokesman,it's a laugh he's the one usually doing the questions

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
How did that rogue reporter slip that question in anyway? Didn't he know all of Donuts' press conferences are stage managed?

Last edited:

References to family, income are appropriate?
You are completely clueless.

Kenny's family are employed by the club to keep him happy and probably income splitting, which is actually illegal, so fair game.

Kenny is laid megabucks which as a financial member of the club I am paying for so fair game.

So feck off Rucci.

Hungry Donut GIF by Chris Timmons

During the half time break on Kayo they reported that Clarkson has met with GWS for the 4th time and is checking out the landscape. It was also mentioned in there opinion he has concerns about the list and unrest.

Did anyone else here this just to make sure I heard this correctly?

I think they meant he has concerns about norf

Anyone know who the journalist was that asked Ken the last question today?
Sounded like Tom Rehn to me but I could be wrong.

Edit: listened again and it sounds nothing like him now - no idea who it is sorry!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

During the half time break on Kayo they reported that Clarkson has met with GWS for the 4th time and is checking out the landscape. It was also mentioned in there opinion he has concerns about the list and unrest.

Did anyone else here this just to make sure I heard this correctly?
I think they meant he has concerns about norf
I probably wasn't giving it my full attention, but I thought they were suggesting he had reservations about GWS. May account for several discussions with them without actually committing yet.

I probably wasn't giving it my full attention, but I thought they were suggesting he had reservations about GWS. May account for several discussions with them without actually committing yet.
I replayed it, I think the list concerns and instability was North. Our chances of getting Clarkson are looking slim if that's his 4th visit to GWS.

I replayed it, I think the list concerns and instability was North. Our chances of getting Clarkson are looking slim if that's his 4th visit to GWS.
If Finny is right that Ken is gone and his replacement is already waiting in the wings, then it certainly doesn't look like being Clarkson.
Chad Cornes - come on down (just kidding ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back