Opinion Sack Hinkley 8 - "Ask me in August"

What happens to Hinkley at the end of the year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has ken come out and responded to Tredders comments or as we know he can't handle criticism and gets his cronies to do it for him.

I mean the guy couldn't even handle a sticker FFS. A gutless w***er of the highest order.
This is the one thing about him that gives me hope that he'll go before August. If he really starts to cop criticism from the media generally, and he knows he’s out at the end of the season anyway, he may just decide it’s all too hard. There might be a bit of pressure from the rest of the family for him to get out too, especially if it’s starting to impact on them.

He'll get the flick and still rock up to work, you watch....

milton.jpg

I was watching Breaking Bad last night for the umpteenth time and it struck me similar Hinkley is to Walter White. His cunningness and ability to evade any kind of genuine heat is very Heisenberg-esque. Hinkley is at the point now where he has killed Crazy-8, nearly killed Tuco Salamanca, and arranged for Gus Fring to die along with Hector Salamanca. At this point, Hinkley has Koch which is almost like his Hank Schrader and sooner or later Koch will threaten to bury him under the jail.
Walter White had ambition. Ken Hinkley would've died a high school chemistry teacher.

To be fair, Ollie is hardly going to publicly call for his coach's sacking. He won't suddenly ask to be traded if it happens.
Everytime this happens posters respond with something like this. Everytime it happens I always argue that our players go above and beyond in their adulation for the fraud.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Everytime this happens posters respond with something like this. Everytime it happens I always argue that our players go above and beyond in their adulation for the fraud.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
I mean at least this time it isn't as bad as Charlie Dixon actively attacking the fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has always been a massive sook when he cops criticism. It's really gonna start ramping up now. I hope he cracks the shits and walks. But I think he is just the type of campaigner to stay on just to give us all the shits.

This is the one thing about him that gives me hope that he'll go before August. If he really starts to cop criticism from the media generally, and he knows he’s out at the end of the season anyway, he may just decide it’s all too hard. There might be a bit of pressure from the rest of the family for him to get out too, especially if it’s starting to impact on them.

Ken won’t walk away. Will want all the $$ possible.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I was watching Breaking Bad last night for the umpteenth time and it struck me similar Hinkley is to Walter White. His cunningness and ability to evade any kind of genuine heat is very Heisenberg-esque. Hinkley is at the point now where he has killed Crazy-8, nearly killed Tuco Salamanca, and arranged for Gus Fring to die along with Hector Salamanca. At this point, Hinkley has Koch which is almost like his Hank Schrader and sooner or later Koch will threaten to bury him under the jail.

1680605095929.png

Well players are a reflection of the coach and for most Ken is all they've ever known so they are conditioned to be weak cucks with tempered expectations.

This is why the argument for the new coach to be someone they've had nothing to do with before is a good one, they need a shake up,some hard love & an attitude adjustment pronto.

I reckon Hardwick would make them cry at this point.

Ken won’t walk away. Will want all the $$ possible.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah he'll only walk once they agree to a full payout or he has a guaranteed new job. He'll be cranky Koch didn't let him walk into another guaranteed job last year.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

50,000 dumb campaigners rocked up last week.

1000s of fans flooded the online store for Guernseys

100s lined up outside all night for a second release.

You got yourselves to blame.

I went to last year or so Anzac game from memory. Nothing else since the Prelim screw up.

15,000 rock up each week. s**t will happen.

The way the board is atm, probably thinking, money rolling in, fantastic, wasn't before Hinkley...
I tend to think the opposite here. Get more money in and fast so our debt to the AFL is cleared. Then push for membership control of the club so we have more power to eject these no hopes from our club.

That comment says to me that they expected to lose to Brisbane and Collingwood but beat the Crows.

So they get one up on their pessimistic forecast, throw it away against our local rival at our own home game, then say, "it's all good, we're still on track."

What a bunch of cucks.
We should never expect to lose a home game,if that's what the club thought at the beginning of the year,that's deplorable

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not only will Hinkley hang around and grab every single last dollar he can, when he goes he'll be a human wrecking ball and try and take down everyone he feels has wronged him. That would include supporters. I have no doubt he'll be in the ear of certain players to get out of the club. That's just the kind of guy i think he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back