Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, all the posts have had the angry and laughing reactions removed. It's all thumbs up and love hearts.

This guy would be impressed.

Jonestown_J_Jones_canonical.jpg
Definitely time for the cyanide

I reckon the club would be feeling the heat, and Richo knows deep down the gravity of the situation hence the nervousness.

The absolutely cringe inducing Ken love in on the socials is revolting. Censoring comments and love hearts galore, its actually pathetic. Fos would 100% not recognize this club, Koch was right when he told Tredders to learn about the club, cause it's completely new.

At an absolute minimum how hard would it have been for the club to address the obvious concerns with his resigning in all this. Like "we know that to date we haven't achieved the ultimate yet with Ken, but we firmly believe that he will deliver that in the next two years". Like they've just completely ignored it, ignored us and carried on about "prelims 3 years in a row??!!!" & "Kens the most successful coach for port ever in home and away wins"

Its astounding how disingenuous they are.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I reckon the club would be feeling the heat, and Richo knows deep down the gravity of the situation hence the nervousness.

The absolutely cringe inducing Ken love in on the socials is revolting. Censoring comments and love hearts galore, its actually pathetic. Fos would 100% not recognize this club, Koch was right when he told Tredders to learn about the club, cause it's completely new.

At an absolute minimum how hard would it have been for the club to address the obvious concerns with his resigning in all this. Like "we know that to date we haven't achieved the ultimate yet with Ken, but we firmly believe that he will deliver that in the next two years". Like they've just completely ignored it, ignored us and carried on about "prelims 3 years in a row??!!!" & "Kens the most successful coach for port ever in home and away wins"

Straight out of the Trump playbook.

All those pesky facts are just fake news

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He is staying because he did a deal with his wife when they last moved back to Perth (it would be for a short time).
Where this year he came to Port as part of moving back to his wife's home town.

No one with four young kids would want to move and live in three different States in roughly 12 months.
Jesus mate.

Straight out of the Trump playbook.

All those pesky facts are just fake news

I actually didn't believe the club could sink this low. And then you tune into the radio and hear someone like Gerard telling you your a lunatic.

I love Port too much to ever completely step away and not take any interest, but I'd be lying if i said that if we bailed out of finals again this year, a big part of me wouldn't be feeling very just for the leadership of this place.

Last week bigfooty thread laughed at a group to hold the club accountable The status quo has given us potential 13 year coach.

We were a base that was ruthless and demanding

Who remembers fans start calling for Primus' head only 18 months into his three year contract.

He walked and cried for our club👇
View attachment dCrDBI0goPz1p_MD.mp4

Attachments

• dCrDBI0goPz1p_MD.mp4
    1.1 MB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The obvious thing they should have done in this regard was to wait until finals were done and dusted. No one was coming for him, so it just beggars' belief they blew their load so early. Absolutely nothing to gain, except get a few media types off their back. Pathetic they just rolled over for twerps like Gerard f**king Whateley!!!

Last week bigfooty thread laughed at a group to hold the club accountable The status quo has given us potential 13 year coach.

Who remembers fans start calling for Primus' head only 18 months into his three year contract.

He walked and cried for our club👇
View attachment 1775407
The group was and is ******ed lol

Besides this post being a possible copy and paste from 2015, if Josh Carr is there now then why are we waiting to switch? He's more than ready now.
...and why only 2yrs for Hinks

This guy's got, not only one of the youngest lists but it's been cruelled by key injuries. I mean... hey

i'm the victim here... I need more time.

"best list i've ever had"

did I say that?

Lol remember how he only went down to the boundary because tredrea put some heat on? First time in a decade he'd try something different.
This was a guy who wouldn't try Chinese tea and thought it was a funny joke to throw it over his shoulder.

Not to mention up until the AFLW began I was 1 member. Now somehow Im 2.
I entered the competition to win the signed Guernsey last week (yes, I know, Port Power, whatever). It asked me if I wanted to sign up as 2 game member for free. I'm certain I clicked no (or at least it looked like I did), and yet I received an email with my two tickets. So I'm probably 2 members now too. If I decide to financially support the girls, which I would like to do for their sake, I'd be 3.

HIGHEST MEMBERSHIP EVER though, all is right down at Alberton.

He walked and cried for our club
View attachment 1775407
Hang on. Are you complaining that they were too ruthless and demanding of your communications?

Where did it all go so wrong?
For me, the night of the 2014 Prelim lost. Rather than being bitter about missing out on a flag it was pats on the back all round.

Roll on 2015, preseason at the prince's palace, deck chairs and game day experience "how loud are we" etc etc.

The fact that the club doesn't even have an exit strategy to break free from AFL ownership says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back