Autopsy Sydney Legacy in Grand Finals continues 10 goal loss to the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it hurts even more by the fact that there were some players we could have selected that might have helped. And they were 100% ready to go. Adams not even in the emergencies... what..?

I think the bridge has been burned there. Parker + Adams leaving... double whammy.

And we just hope that Sheldrick doesnt pack his bags for West Coast.
Longmire out.

Gutted about that, really am.

But we will load up and try to go again.

We have a good list for the future, not exactly going to drop away heavily.

This one hurts, it really does. But we have everything there to get us to that stage unlike so many other clubs.

Grundy had 15 HTA at 41% of his HOs which might be statistically his best tap work of the year, and we still got belted in the centre
Jesus Christ. Longmire. Out. Longmire out.

Cut our head off. Throw Kirk, cox or Mcveigh in. Ridiculous. Sick of losing this way.

Proof that 2022 wasn't bad luck.

This one hurts, it really does. But we have everything there to get us to that stage unlike so many other clubs.
**** off. We need coaching changes. That was ****ing bullshit.

I dunno man.

Feels hollow to me.

Sure we get there but then we don't get off the bus.

I have no confidence going into next year at all

How the **** did we bring in Adams for this exact reason of playing him in the tough finals only to not play him and get. flogged in the centre. Grundy also had a huge day in the ruck and we still got belted in the centre. Can't have Florent Lloyd Roberts Mcinerney in the one back line
Adam’s played himself out of this game, I don’t think he deserved it tbh (though neither did several other players)

Grundy had 15 HTA at 41% of his HOs which might be statistically his best tap work of the year, and we still got belted in the centre
The midfield mix needs a review. When Grundy is on top or we play bottom sides we look a millionaire bucks with Heeney and Warner waltzing out of the middle

When we don’t get those clean taps, and the ball is in contention we don’t seem to have the quick clean inside hands that can release the outside runner.

Lol your club has close to the only coach in the competition I wouldn't take over Longmire at the moment. Enjoy that for the next few years.
Kenny is the only 1 i would rule out, would take anyone else. In fact i suspect we win with any other coach (excluding Kenny unless the other team has slagged us off)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monumental failing by the playing and coaching group yet again. These players may never recover after two massive grand final beltings. Sad for the faithful. It’s hard to cop another performance like that in a GF. They should’ve been playing as if their lives depended on it, their reputations certainly were.
Agree. It’s mental now. We may not win another Premiership until the list has been turned over.

Adam’s played himself out of this game, I don’t think he deserved it tbh (though neither did several other players)
It was hard to take when he gave it his all during the Crows game knowing his spot was on the line and he got dropped anyway. That performance for nothing. And now we have left him out to dry. Not even in the emergencies.

Every right to be pissed when we got smashed in the middle.

But we said that after 2014. And 2016. And 2022.

Kenny is the only 1 i would rule out, would take anyone else. In fact i suspect we win with any other coach (excluding Kenny unless the other team has slagged us off)
Nah for Horse's faults, he hasn't facilitated the awful culture Goodwin has at the Dees. That is far more destructive than a Grand Final loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Sydney Legacy in Grand Finals continues 10 goal loss to the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back