Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of complaining about equalisation, how about Eddie asks why Port Adelaide are still in the AFL's welfare bracket when they are average crowds of over 44,000 and have over 55,000 members? Make it well known to Gillon that the $NAFL's stadium deal is crap
Have the SMA handed over a cheque from the Elimination Final to the AFL yet?
I can't wait for Gill's response when they get a $20000 profit from a 50000 crowd.

Have the SMA handed over a cheque from the Elimination Final to the AFL yet?
I can't wait for Gill's response when they get a $20000 profit from a 50000 crowd.
Pretty sure the AFL just give them money for renting out the stadium, and keep all profits from tickets and the Leigh Whicker Catering Co.

I thought they did this sort of crap through their media ambassadors. Does this mean their strategy is exposed?

Btw, was Hewitt in the Port Rooms? Cow ambassador and no 1 ticket holder?

This pleases me. Could it be that everyone wants Haysie to get the job except Haysie himself?

I know that as of Friday he was offered the job and is considering a counter offer from his current employer. Those tweets make me think that he's given them a, "Thanks, but no thanks."

I know that as of Friday he was offered the job and is considering a counter offer from his current employer. Those tweets make me think that he's given them a, "Thanks, but no thanks."

Was once a crow, came into the job for a few short years and he's a Port man for life....

He may have been taking troll lessons from Kane Cornes, he's pretty good at it from what I've seen posted here in the past.

Surely this puerile practice of trying to set Port supporter against Port supporter had been put on the shelf? Apparently not, the petty cows hierarchy seems to think that if they've lost their credibility then maybe they can damage ours.
If the Fruit Tingles are this upset now, how will they be if their worst nightmare happens - a Power/Magpies premiership double?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Apparently' some one hacked their account

A likely story. :rolleyes:

Someone 'hacks' a crows twitter just to post rubbish about port adelaide? I doubt it. Seems like typical crows behavior to me, 'ratbag organisation' anyone?

That's up there with 'my dog ate my homework'. What an utterly pathetic organisation they are. The comment itself was floggish enough, but then deleting it and claiming (hours later) that you've been hacked? If you're going to make stupid and ignorant comments, at least have the conviction not to run away from them.

I assume the Crows will be lodging a formal investigation with the Federal Poilce and suing Twitter for their security flaw?
The more likely reason is they realised ..Oh **** DELETE!

So, let me get this straight:

Within mere minutes of Port Adelaide's SANFL game ending, a disgruntled Adelaide fan managed to hack his or her club's Twitter account - thus requiring the club's email network to be hacked, too - for no other reason than to repeat the old 'Magpies are dead' line. They then handed the account back to the club and no further action was taken.

Seems legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back