Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the game Barrybran , and well played everyone, we got fortunate in a few areas. Until next time and look forward to seeing the dead PM!

First time I’ve ever been a vamp, I don’t get recruited and I am definitely never the head, so I went the wish fulfilment /fun path at first and towards the end I just pretended I was a villager, like every other time

Thanks for the game Barrybran and dead PM please Wosh Barrybran

First time I’ve ever been a vamp, I don’t get recruited and I am definitely never the head, so I went the wish fulfilment /fun path at first and towards the end I just pretended I was a villager, like every other time

Thanks for the game Barrybran and dead PM please Wosh Barrybran
You were outrageously good, was fun to observe.

And terrifying 🫣

Thanks for the game Barrybran , and well played everyone, we got fortunate in a few areas. Until next time and look forward to seeing the dead PM!

How did you survive the whole game? I literally targeted you from D1 😂

Now I regret going in to bat for the squirrel.
Funnily enough we considered recruiting you and/or dogs but chip felt you would work with us

I had a feeling you were into us long before you said so and that we were keeping each other alive

That double outing play caught me by surprise
We were prepared to lynch “night immune” chip and recruit but rolled with your surprise play even if it meant we were action less that might (our kill failed)

I felt bad that I didn’t save you MP_
But I didn’t want to put my neck further on the line
As I didn’t want to appear aligned with fridge or Chippy

Funnily enough we considered recruiting you and/or dogs but chip felt you would work with us

I had a feeling you were into us long before you said so and that we were keeping each other alive

That double outing play caught me by surprise
We were prepared to lynch “night immune” chip and recruit but rolled with your surprise play even if it meant we were action less that might (our kill failed)

I felt bad that I didn’t save you MP_
But I didn’t want to put my neck further on the line
As I didn’t want to appear aligned with fridge or Chippy
I was convinced from a long way out that you were no good. 😂

And Ive said it before there's been nobody better at this game than yourself. I just wish I was able to pay more attention the first couple of days.

Now I regret going in to bat for the squirrel.
You were very good, mwerps was just unbeatable. She planned and executed every move.
And no one bothered to examine her closely.

You were very good, mwerps was just unbeatable. She planned and executed every move.
And no one bothered to examine her closely.
Any room in dead PM?

Congratulations mwerps. Stunning win, and your recruiting was on point. With you leading the village and a foot in both evil camps we were all the walking dead.

Thought Jack The Godfather played a solid game too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top win Vamps. Most one sided game of ww I have seen and it began on the first night. Terrific games from Chip and OMG but a master class from mwerps. Jack and Sante had good games but the rest of us offered pop gun opposition

Well run Barrybran , imo the traditional games are the still the best ones.

For the record I was only in as an emergency back up if he needed me, which he didn't.

agreed. Sometimes the mechanics of more complex games get in the way of the arts of chicanery and telling porkies.

That's what makes vampire games so good. Can you trust your teammate? Are you overthinking things?
I can be plenty paranoid without the vamps thanks. 😬

Well run Barrybran , imo the traditional games are the still the best ones.

For the record I was only in as an emergency back up if he needed me, which he didn't.
Thanks for putting your hand up anyway

Great win. Sorry MP_ i tried my best to keep you alive.

And yeah village by the time I was recruited, I hadnt missed a seer. Seered Greenery/Wiz as flogs and Beaston as the doc. Rather envious position.

Thanks for the game Barrybran Wosh dead PM for some light reading please

Great win. Sorry MP_ i tried my best to keep you alive.

And yeah village by the time I was recruited, I hadnt missed a seer. Seered Greenery/Wiz as flogs and Beaston as the doc. Rather envious position.

Thanks for the game Barrybran Wosh dead PM for some light reading please
when the lynch swung to me i felt something was up not with you but there was more evils at play than i thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back