VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

The option was fine if the ball wasn't so high it needed to be lower
Taking the easier option while moving inside 50 usually is the percentage play.

I follow Geelong to watch us play exciting, entertaining football and hopefully be successful at the same time.

Those that can't help with that won't get any excuses from me. Stanley can finish in the VFL also, and I'd consider trading MOC who is no longer required IMO.
Frightening to think where this club would be if not for a supporter like you driving standards via ridicule and dismissiveness.

And just as well that you apply those standards so objectively across the list as well. Can Parfitt until all eternity but also rightly give Bews a caning for being a somewhat limited role player who was part of the same premiership team at the hoops.

As you know, it's that sort of consistency in philosophy that makes footy clubs truly successful, No 'rules for some' when you're involved, that's for sure.

Frightening to think where this club would be if not for a supporter like you driving standards via ridicule and dismissiveness.

And just as well that you apply those standards so objectively across the list as well. Can Parfitt until all eternity but also rightly give Bews a caning for being a somewhat limited role player who was part of the same premiership team at the hoops.

As you know, it's that sort of consistency in philosophy that makes footy clubs truly successful, No 'rules for some' when you're involved, that's for sure.
What piffle.

You started this today remember, with a potshot after I'd said nothing. Literally watched the game not even commenting on him.

We all rate players differently, I will never rate BP, never have. He and Jed are nothing alike.

One had many years as a quite capable role player. Quality small defender for a few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willis looks like he has the traits to be a good AFL player... but he just doesn't do it or get it enough at this level.

I don't really know why either.

Maybe he is doing all he can... but I think he will end up a wasted talent if he doesn't do more.

What piffle.

You started this today remember, with a potshot after I'd said nothing. Literally watched the game not even commenting on him.

We all rate players differently, I will never rate BP, never have. He and Jed are nothing alike.

One had many years as a quite capable role player. Quality small defender for a few years.
You started this a very long time ago, actually.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back