2nds VFL - Collingwood v Coburg - Sun 24/6/12 - Mantello Holden Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who went see him get injured?
Apparently a large number of people were injured watching him, mostly whiplash as he ran past their viewing position. A few had spontaneously detached retinae, and there was a cervical spine fracture or two.

Yeah he looked to have tweaked his groin at the end of the 3rd Qtr. He came off looking very proppy and received some physio. He then was told to go out for a few minutes at the beginning of the last and test it. He came off shortly after saying that it was too sore.

I thought he might have just copped a cork in a contest or was cramping up, but yeah could definitely be a strain. Hopefully if it's a strain it's not too serious. Was a real break out game for him

Was excellent to see Mooney looming large and at full pace, not even Luke Nolan could ease him up once the goals are in sight. Between him and the return of Thomas I left feeling pretty happy despite the result, although I'm growing a little concerned about Yagmoor at the moment.

Great to catch up with you again Dave and Swooop and good to meet you Manson's Haircut.

The player review is up for those interested.

Was excellent to see Mooney looming large and at full pace, not even Luke Nolan could ease him up once the goals are in sight. Between him and the return of Thomas I left feeling pretty happy despite the result, although I'm growing a little concerned about Yagmoor at the moment.

Great to catch up with you again Dave and Swooop and good to meet you Manson's Haircut.

Great to get your player reviews, thanks for this

Yep, great write up Tenth Letter.

Re Mooney, if Mansons Haircut gets online here, he could tell us more, but after the game he chatted with Caolan, and Mooney I think was under the impression it was minor groin soreness.

That of course could mean anything from tightness to a strain of varying degree though.

I must say it was impressive how Mansons Haircut caught the blistering Mooney, as Mooney had a 60 metre headstart, but he was run down easily by our man*

* as Mooney trudged wearily from the ground after the game :)

Thanks for the Review and was Great Standing with to watch the game on Sunday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mooney should get promoted before this season over, if nothing else than to give him reward for effort and keep him motivated whilst being away from ireland.

I think he should get a few afl games before finals, he could deffinitly add to our depth come finals, but only if his played a few games and gotten the tempo.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds VFL - Collingwood v Coburg - Sun 24/6/12 - Mantello Holden Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back