2nds VFL Round 11 - Casey vs Coll - Team & Discussion (The 10th Letter's Player Review p6 #89)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: VFL Round 11 - Casey vs Coll (ABC TV) Sat 1:10pm - Team & Discussion

Our defense looking suspect again, 4 goals to 1.

I hope Scott Reed has been getting an education or a trade during his time at Collingwood.

Petterd to get 40 touches, Dunn to kick 10 at this rate.

Dunne dominating with 3 in the first quarter. 5 goals to 1 and we have the wind.

Dunn will finish with 10
Great footy player, should be playing AFL more

john_mcenroe_not_serious.jpg

Looks like Keefe has moved to Dunne. Not helping.

Umm, could we possibly move Brad Dick onto the ball?

He is being wasted deep forward, not helping him or the team, he just let them run it out of the backline repeatedly.

He needs to be thrown into the action.

But then again, that forward line is woeful, Eddy the only one who looks like taking a mark.

Terrible skills time and time again. Reed having some forgettable moments. 10-38

Fev starting to get involved after pendles was doing well on him early. Luckily 2 gettable goals missed.

50 against Fev for language.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rounds was having an absolute ripper until he went off sore, Young playing a good game too, not too many other good players though.

Like this eddy kid, only 18 and is a fantastic kick. get him on our senior list, clubs will wanna snap him up, especially hes only young

Yup. In: Eddy, Out: Reed.

Pendlebury's been decent on Fev, he deserves a shot on an AFL list next year. GWS should be inquiring.

Like this eddy kid, only 18 and is a fantastic kick. get him on our senior list, clubs will wanna snap him up, especially hes only young

I'm not sure he is 18, I know the commentators said he was 18, but then again, he used to be listed as 178 cm or something?? I think he is around 21. He used to live with a mate of mine 2 years ago, pretty sure they were both 18-19 that time.

Keeffe is a beautiful kick of the footy, really showing his skills, but his defensive work today hasn't been great, been falling over a bit too much.

I'm not sure he is 18, I think he is around 21. He used to live with a mate of mine 2 years ago, pretty sure they were both 18-19 that time.

20/10/92 according to the Collingwood website.

Bolton's starting to get his hands on it a bit which is good because I midfield has been getting smashed. Farmer looks absolutely lost out there, deer in the headlights.

Yep Eddy is around 20. Saw him play in the Ammos against quality opposition and he marked everything that came his way and nearly won the game off his own boot. Was clearly BOG in a losing team.... (game was lost on the siren)

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds VFL Round 11 - Casey vs Coll - Team & Discussion (The 10th Letter's Player Review p6 #89)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back