Toast What has been your favourite Dees moment of this season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually Tmac getting pissed off during the dogs game and throwing weightman around was great value aswell
This one for me. Reckon Tommy is a bit of a dill but that game, he was all of us. Like me playing for this basketball team at 43 that should have disbanded a season prior and everyone was kind of mailing it in and I was trying to stop giant 20 year olds from dunking on me with a runup with nothing at my disposal other than grumpy-season-too-long-in-the-game old man rage and my pointy elbows.

We're all sick of the shit Tom. Well, nearly all of us.

Actually, I reckon if Spargo got one last game and was being a spiteful prick at the same time that would have been great. I don't rate him but he always looked funny when he was furious.

that final quarter against geelong is the only part of this season i've watched more than once, probably the last time we played well in a high stakes moment this year.

I really haven't enjoyed any of it. Been happy to see us lose since about 5 when you could see there was no tangible change to the way we played
I’d give you a like, Kent, because I agree. But I wasn’t happy so in that part we diverge.

I had a very bed feeling in 2022 and it hasn’t improved, but I can’t get into celebrating being right. I can’t remember a time when I’ve been less happy about being right.

I’m more settled now because I’ve adjusted. Plus I reckon it gets worse before it gets better. I’m going to go have a word with the Norm Smith statue at the G and ask him if he might turn another blind eye just once before I die.

I’d give you a like, Kent, because I agree. But I wasn’t happy so in that part we diverge.

I had a very bed feeling in 2022 and it hasn’t improved, but I can’t get into celebrating being right. I can’t remember a time when I’ve been less happy about being right.

I’m more settled now because I’ve adjusted. Plus I reckon it gets worse before it gets better. I’m going to go have a word with the Norm Smith statue at the G and ask him if he might turn another blind eye just once before I die.
I don't like being right about us, I do love rubbing it in the nose of the nuffs though ngl.
But also if big footy closed I think care so little now I doubt I'd even watch anymore. I mostly watch to post hate on here

I don't like being right about us, I do love rubbing it in the nose of the nuffs though ngl.
But also if big footy closed I think care so little now I doubt I'd even watch anymore. I mostly watch to post hate on here
Your robust hate is a good thing here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just making some noise like Kate Roffey asked
She got the best from me! I gave it my all cheering from a stand with one other guy in it during the port game.

Not for a single minute did I think we would win, and I utterly didn’t care but for scientific purposes I gave it a go.

The only part I vaguely admired was that we genuinely got a team who are in form playing at our level. It was a spectacle that will live in the memory of all true Australian Football fans

My favourite moment was Dancing Potato starting as mod after Round 12 when we were fourth with a record of 7-4 (116%).

Since that point, we are 3-7 with a percentage of 80-odd :love:

DP exposing frauds since day one.

My favourite moment was Dancing Potato starting as mod after Round 12 when we were fourth with a record of 7-4 (116%).

Since that point, we are 3-7 with a percentage of 80-odd :love:

DP exposing frauds since day one.
Just wait until I have full mod powers and we start winning spoons year after year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast What has been your favourite Dees moment of this season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back