Worst ever bulldog player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Has to be James Mulligan. I'm shocked that he even knew how to play football. Massive mistake to elevate him to the senior roster in 2010 when he wasn't even doing decently in the VFL.
You locked my thread [which I thought was a bit of fun as opposed to this which is fairly shitful] yet posted in this 11 year old one, as did others who told me that it is bad netiquette etc to bump old threads. o_O

You locked my thread [which I thought was a bit of fun as opposed to this which is fairly shitful] yet posted in this 11 year old one, as did others who told me that it is bad netiquette etc to bump old threads. o_O

We haven't closed any of your threads; on the last two pages the only locked threads are the angsty one about Griffen, gameday/ching/selection threads that always get locked once the game is over/after a couple of days/on gameday & the redundant shitheap that was the other thread. Unless you're admitting to topdog69 being an alt account.

We haven't closed any of your threads; on the last two pages the only locked threads are the angsty one about Griffen, gameday/ching/selection threads that always get locked once the game is over/after a couple of days/on gameday & the redundant shitheap that was the other thread. Unless you're admitting to topdog69 being an alt account.

Haha! I love when posters out their own aliases. Especially over such trivial matters. Gold!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Think it has something to do with an old thread you locked after Fossie bumped about 5-6months ago where he felt he was having a bit of fun. The reasoning given was that it was bad form to bump such an old thread for frivolous reasons.

I understand Fossie 32 's frustration but it might be time to let it go bud.

I just checked and I did start that thread under my original username. I haven't used it since I changed though, so it's not an alias. The link to the thread is in my sig for posterity. I was annoyed about it being locked and that the care factor was zero for some people when I objected to it. Still can't see what harm it was doing. o_O
Thanks for saying you understand, immortalmike and yes, I should let it go but thought it was quite curious that the people who locked it and told me it was bad netiquette to bump / post in old threads happily posted in this one.

Edit - and yes Testekill you did lock my thread http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/nudey-nudey-nudey.43723/

Last edited:
I don't mind an interesting older tread being bumped, as a relative newcomer of about 3 or 4 years some of the older stuff can still be a little relevant and interesting so wouldn't mind them getting a couple of days before deciding if they should be locked or not.
If it ain't relevant, it will die a quick death anyway.
This thread however, and just my personal opinion, I find just a little offensive which is strange as I'm usually pretty thick skinned.

What was the name of the player we got in the shady deal for Rawlings from Hawthorn?

That was Lachie Veale. I don't remember him but from what I've heard he was a good kid that was drafted to Hawthorn before he was ready, had bad luck with op but was otherwise a nice kid.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst ever bulldog player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back