Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where was this Carlton and De Koning the other week?

Absolutely bottled it and only back in late because GWS tired and they scored some arsey goals.

Blue Flaggers supporters copped a nice reality check tonight.

Shame Richmond are shitting the bed again as per usual.
I dunno i quite like this image Opera Snapshot_2024-07-06_223353_www.afl.com.au.png

Art Vandelay_ lovely to see the tigs are back anchored to the bottom again, after they’re ‘dynasty’ they can’t even back up, at least after our golden run from 07-11, we continued to push year after year making finals bar 2015 & 2023 with a flag in 2022.

Life is good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Art Vandelay_ lovely to see the tigs are back anchored to the bottom again, after they’re ‘dynasty’ they can’t even back up, at least after our golden run from 07-11, we continued to push year after year making finals bar 2015 & 2023 with a flag in 2022.

Life is good.
Football is healing

I think Hardwick not only saw the fact Richmond were ****ed list wise but saw the list GCS had and thought he could go win another few flags and be recorded as the best coach ever and is only now realising half the reason Richmond got those flags is hardly ever leaving the MCG and the talent he had on the list.

Now he doesn't have the MCG and his list while good isn't as good as he thought.

PS Cornes is an idiot but **** i love his shit stirring

When exactly did Gold Coast beat the flag favorites?

They lost to Carlton by 29 points in round 11 under the Marvel roof, and got smashed by Sydney to the tune of 53 points at the SCG

When exactly did Gold Coast beat the flag favorites?

They lost to Carlton by 29 points in round 11 under the Marvel roof, and got smashed by Sydney to the tune of 53 points at the SCG
I think they beat a team that the media says is flag favourites even though at round 17, they sit on around the same win/loss as last years reigning premier did, whom the media at the time wrote off as ‘cooked’

They can barely play as it is , and much like the GC they can’t play away from home
Based on their last 3 games at Optus [loss to Saints by 14, loss to Kangas by 9, loss to Hawks by 61] I think you could argue they can't win anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back