List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliding doors:

IF Simon Lethlean was ready for Savage Bonar Battle...

THEN he would be disappointed with Peter Bell's Meek Tucker Cox

Turning on trade radio to hear a Freo nuftie melting 😂

At what point do we all consider Fremantle to be the special needs club of the AFL?

That time they gave up Luke Hodge for Trent Croad for a year or two probably set the tone. Andy McLeod and Peter Bell shoved out. Pretty much set the tone early too, original version of the Gold Coast Suns.

Potentially just leaves norf as a plan b for brad with dees and hawks out?
Notf with 8 and 27 and SC $$$ are the only ones, but are they willing to part with those picks and the $$$ for a position I think they have covered.

Sup sainters - we doin' a deal or what?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are we getting nobody then?

So much for destination club.

"Nominating St Kilda" was code for "has offered big money" but nobody gets the big money if their campaigner clubs wont do fair trades with us.

Sup sainters - we doin' a deal or what?

Still plenty of time.

Will be more deals done across the comp on Wednesday than the rest of the trade window combined.

If the AFL bring in the preseason trade window then deals like Steven could be put off for another 3 months while everyone takes a breath.

We probably get Bruce out and Howard/Ryder in over the weekend or Monday.

Go back to Freo for Hill on Monday, then to see what picks we need to give away then get Jones and maybe Butler in late Tuesday or Wednesday with the left overs.

i think port will want 18

also can't see Bell showing everyone what a tool he is

i think the key to breaking this all wide open is the Bruce trade with the dogs

18 is crazy. If people think Bruce isn't worth a first round pick, Howard is a worse player and lower profile. They can want 10 firsts but he's worth a pick in the late 20s at best.

Still plenty of time.

Will be more deals done on Wednesday than the rest of the trade window combined.

If the AFL bring in the preseason trade window then deals like Steven could be put off for another 2 months while everyone takes a breath.
I know I'm just bored at work - there's only so many Bonar jokes you can make before it gets old.

So that’s Hawthorn and now Melbourne that have both confirmed they aren’t going to make plays for Hill. This is interesting given Melbourne are desperate for a couple of wingers. They both admitted that he wants to go to the Saints so there’s not much point trying.

Puts Freo in a kinda poor position moving forward. They can either keep the guy or trade him to us for a fair price. I’d have done 6 on its own for him, many here said it was overs but I thought it wouldn’t be a bad trade.

Taylor yesterday: Hill will go to another club. Like north, hawthorn or melbourne
Norf fans: yeah we aint interested
Hawks list manager: we can't afford Hill
Melbourne list manager: we can't afford Hill
Taylor today: Hill will go to Essendon

:tearsofjoy:

at this rate he will be going to the new Tassie side by Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back