List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty sure Tarrant has come out and said he doesnt want to leave North.

And does Talia want to move? Heard nothing about him.

I heard he was potentially exploring his options.

How do we win another Premiership if we stick to playing favourites instead of recruiting better players.
Surely our Trade period last year,showed you what happens when you bring in better players.

As soon as we see Lonie in a different jumper we will see him for what he really is: an enthusiastic, t-rex armed, slow, flopping, Minchington-level player.

I'm sure he'll love turning right off the Montague Street off ramp though.

Getting on to Kings way from the WGFW is ****ing mental in peak hour. The Montague O.R. when you want to go up Montague street and you are stuck in the wrong lane is torture.

How the fu** is this campaigner going to cope if we make a GF if he’s shitting himself about driving around Melbourne
In the 32 years I have lived in Melbourne about 6 times.
Anyway how friggen hard is it? Move to the left wait for the lights to change and turn. FMD its not rocket surgery.

I reckon he will cope if he stays on the correct side of the White lines.
Assuming Adelaide drive on same side of the road as Melbourne

Yep I'm sure he'll be fine, was just joking in reaction to your previous post.

chill fellas

time for something to happen with a trade, this place is a bit testy.

To me Crouch addresses a need that we have in the midfield but loving the way the club is playing it, we are not push overs any more. Would be intrigued to know what is happening behind the scenes it is like putting on offer in on a house and having no idea of how it will be received or the what else is involved.

Early bird park at Etihad was 19$ for the day which worked really well when I used to work at NAB at 800 Bourke if I had to work on a public holiday.

Other than that there was 10$ early bird parking near Costco which was a trek and a half so never worth it.
Back in the day when we played Friday nights at Etihad, I would park there in the morning and by the time the game was finished, the gates would be opened so was free for all day and the football.

They twigged and changed it.

I’m not happy about the one year offer to Lonie, I like the replacement of Higgins for Lonie even less. When you are always bringing in guys from other clubs your forget the guys you have. Lonie is a very popular member of the group and has been with us from the start of the rebuild. Your removing part of the teams soul and identity and I do not like it one bit. Also people underate what he does on the field . Multiple times he’s stuck his body o ln the line and stood up when no body else is.

Sure, lets keep ordinary players around who will struggle to get games because they're popular players. Even consider that Jack wants to go to further his career?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St.Kilda's Recruiting team will be cleared of Bamboozlement in the 2020 FA Agency period as if has been determined that if Brad Crouch had a better Manager,then the Crows probably would be have got a 1st Rd pick.

Matthew Parker might be very lucky here and get himself another year with both Hind and Lonie leaving.
Good
I don't mind Parker and will be interesting to see how he goes full pre season and a good block of games

Pretty sure Tarrant has come out and said he doesnt want to leave North.

And does Talia want to move? Heard nothing about him.

It was reported that Tarrant’s disillusion with North had been ‘smoothed over’ and that he was now happy to stay.

No idea what that means, but I do know he is contracted for this year.

If crows are pricks and match our offer, I'd look at this trade:
Pick 17 + Dunstan for Crouch and Talia

If we move on Carlisle Talia will be a handy replacement. He's also better suited to taking the gorillas like Hawkins and Lynch. It also frees up Howard to move to CHB and play more to his strengths as an interceptor.

Of course you would, it’s ridiculously in our favour.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If crows are pricks and match our offer, I'd look at this trade:
Pick 17 + Dunstan for Crouch and Talia

If we move on Carlisle Talia will be a handy replacement. He's also better suited to taking the gorillas like Hawkins and Lynch. It also frees up Howard to move to CHB and play more to his strengths as an interceptor.

Funny I was thinking the same. Adelaide would never go for it though.

Early bird park at Etihad was 19$ for the day which worked really well when I used to work at NAB at 800 Bourke if I had to work on a public holiday.

Other than that there was 10$ early bird parking near Costco which was a trek and a half so never worth it.

Street parking is free on public holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back