Preview 2022 Rd 23 Carlton vs Collingwood Sunday August 21 3:20PM @ MCG - Team Post #1305

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean, 100k at the g two weeks in a row has to be pretty appealing to the afl.

Surely they give the umps a little wink wink nudge nudge to make sure back to back Pies vs blues games.

They did the opposite last week. Pay back for cripps the pricks:)

I'm travelling away this weekend so cannot go anyway.
Will be watching via tv from there and hope to go the following week if we manage to play Collingwood again in Elimination Final.
If Melbourne beat Brisbane, Freo lose and we win, I think that what can happen.
C'mon Charcoal and Orange mob 45 to 14....

Don't the Hawks owe us a favour from some draft points thingy we helped them with a while ago 🤣 tomorrow will be a good time to repay us.

I’ll be barracking for the Dogs. I want to see the Blues win tomorrow and I want us to win under pressure. Would be so good for the teams development

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Interesting team, I wonder who will really play wing? Perhaps Williams is fit enough which in that case he is a massive in, he's been a big game player in a final in the midfield before. I suspect Docherty will play some on the wing as well.

I Like the team, I really do, suspect we will see guys rotate from forward to mid and back to mid a little bit.

If we deserve to be in finals we win this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting team, I wonder who will really play wing? Perhaps Williams is fit enough which in that case he is a massive in, he's been a big game player in a final in the midfield before. I suspect Docherty will play some on the wing as well.

I Like the team, I really do, suspect we will see guys rotate from forward to mid and back to mid a little bit.

If we deserve to be in finals we win this one.
Well that’s it we WIN

I just really want to see our lads come out in a high pressure environment, in front of a deafening crowd, with everything on the line, and get the job done.

We are playing an unrelenting opponent who is never going to give up regardless of scoreline. They play to the final siren and we will never be comfortable. We need to match them for intensity and duration.

Regardless of what happens in any ensuing weeks, this would be a big box ticked for us in season 2022 and primes us well going forward.

And I want to see our big, highly paid players play like their lives depends on it. The one I'm most excited about is Charlie, I hope he relishes this stage and delivers with a bag.

Blues by 4pts in an absolute thriller for the ages

17 times with his vision and disposal efficiency can still hurt us.
In addition to my previous reply, Most of his disposals are when he is free and under no pressure as is predominantly an outside runner now, If he gets away he very rarely fluffs a pass. We need to give him some serious attention (almost Tag him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back