Preview 2022 Rd 23 Carlton vs Collingwood Sunday August 21 3:20PM @ MCG - Team Post #1305

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Something to this - Voss has picked the nastiest most physical lineup available
Very similar to the Lamb v Sicily
You can guarantee big brother coming to the rescue putting the filth one down essentially for most of the game.
I reckon we don't play fair, who cares what anyone says or thinks. Winners are grinners no matter how it's achieved.

So painful to wait for the Sunday game!

We can win!
We must win!
We will win :D

I like the 22 that we have on the park, yeah we are missing some from our best 22, but not many.
We just need them to all be fit, bring efforts and high intensity

Blues by 13 points - make it happen boys - earn our finals spot!
Finals bound 2022 :D

This is a decent team. We will beat Collingwood tomorrow quite easily if our small forwards up the tackling pressure.

B: Marchbank-------------Weitering-------------Young

H: Williams---------------McGovern-------------Saad

C: Docherty----------------Cripps---------------Fisher

H: Silvagni----------------C.Curnow-------------Martin

F: Durdin-------------------McKay---------------Owies

Foll: Pittonet, Setterfield, Walsh

Bench: Stocker, Cerra, Cottrell, Motlop

I couldn’t see Sidebottom and his intelligence getting caught the same way in an important and close match.
You're talking about a 250 game premiership winger vs a compensatory selection that's grafted a way into the team that was listening to the coaches direction. Give him a break. I bet If the same thing happened this game he wouldn't get caught that way either.

Fwiw I'm not convinced Sidebottom would have been there either, defence isn't what his game is about.

We're too tall down back. Collingwood are the ultimate 'cheat out the back' team and we don't have the speed for it down back.
Starts further up the field, Swans restricted their quick movement out of the backline and their was hardly an ' out the back ' goal all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G’day Blues board, just wanted to drop in and say we are all hoping that you can smack the Pies tomorrow. Not only because it would see us finish top 4, but because it would be a moral victory for footy supporters everywhere.

Will be there tomorrow…go Blues.

G’day Blues board, just wanted to drop in and say we are all hoping that you can smack the Pies tomorrow. Not only because it would see us finish top 4, but because it would be a moral victory for footy supporters everywhere.

Will be there tomorrow…go Blues.
noah-it-shall-be-done.gif

We obviously have to win first but i wouldn’t be afraid of Brisbane first week of finals.

They just got soul destroyed last night and we played them with heaps out and we were shacking off bad form.

More than winnable game.

Let’s win tomorrow first 😎

If Dogs lose before our game, do we?

Lay down on purpose and play pies Week1 Finals at the MCG...
or
Win and play Brisbane Week1 Finals at the GABBA...

I'm going with win, winning form is always the best form, Brisbane at the GABBA are gettable...
if the dogs lose, and we win, we play brisbane and if we lose we would play freo.

if the dogs lose, and we win, we play brisbane and if we lose we would play freo.

Yeah your right...
We play either Brisbane, Sydney or Fremantle all away...

Forget the Dogs result, lets just go out and smash these pricks tomorrow...

Yeah your right...
We play either Brisbane, Sydney or Fremantle all away...

Forget the Dogs result, lets just go out and smash these pricks tomorrow...
Well...

We Win, we play Brisbane.
We Lose, but still make finals (Dogs lose, or don't make up %), then if Sydney win or draw, then we'll play Freo. If Sydney lose, we play Sydney.
We Draw, then if Sydney win or draw, we play Collingwood again. If Sydney lose, we play Sydney.

Really don't care who we play, as long as we make it :)

Thank you Blues. You’ve given me great joy this year. No matter what happens tomorrow. I love you all.
+1
Didn't bank the points last week but banked some valuable muscle memory for 4 quarter pressure and intensity. Was a great game to watch. Many more to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back